Photo

Actual Position Poll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your actual position? (71 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your actual position?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,021 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 03:07 PM

Thank You.
Posted Image
:)

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#2 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 03:16 PM

My position is a bottle of vodka and balalaika. Sold everything, even my soul for few penny... good deal! ;)

#3 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 05:04 PM

What is balalaika?

#4 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 03:28 AM

balalaika is a sort of russian banjo.... hey, guys... I'm just kidding. I try to support traditional western image about russians - bottle of vodka, balalaika or accordion, banya (russian sauna), fur hat with silly "ears".... what else? oh, yeahhh.... a lot of bears behind Kremlin' walls. I don't drink often... especially vodka, tequilla is better (thanks to amigo senor). Unfortunatelly I don't play music. My wife and my kids do piano on very high level (my small daughter has won Bach festival among american kids under 9). Ohh, and I've never seen bears alive (just on zedor's posts :))... The point is... I look american for my russian friends.... and I look russian for americans. As far as I chat with americans here, I'd like to be as much russian as needed. bottom up!