• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#21 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:23 AM

Question: when would you draw a new line from 2172.50 recent high to 2158.00 high of last night ? Do you need a lower low below 2132.75 ? tia

Great question. Anytime you saw it you can, I have to get out of bed first laugh.png thats 1am my time zone. No need to wait for lower low cuz we take clues from price of every turn all the time. Good you asked and interested.

When I post a thread and do follow ups, I let it run its course before starting another thread. The course is the theme of the entire structure of the pattern - here in this case the 4-tier BEARish flag. I dont need other shorter term lines to congest my view; but every peak and trough within this structure do form its own local path of sub channel, flag, patterns. So draw any line to reveal 'where' price is heading and 'trade between lines' in them, if one is trading that smaller time frame. Its like we going out of town (the structure) and we moving inside our own house (local path).

Here the thick red line is your line: very good observation on you so that's our next upside BO/BD line!

See also how 'orange box' was BO upward as I said and tested twice of 'your onegoal line' then come down to retest my 'first target line' and proceeding... check screen shot time, my chart always in sync with my posting real time, using my blog as transition depot I can post chart within 3 minutes:

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160928092

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#22 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:23 PM

Btw my way of tracking live streaming charts with my lines drawn days sometimes weeks ago requires my computer staying "ON" all of the time after theyre drawn if I dont want to lose and redraw them. That when includes times not watching and put the machine in "sleep mode". That's why a crash or auto windows update can wipe out work. I take that as part of the work, frustrating at times but I enjoy my work. I am old fashion in work ethic in making money - I earned it.

So if anyone using the same way be aware the efforts you take on.

Then again I am still searching for ways to let us save lines and retrieve at wills on our preferences.

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#23 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:01 PM

I said I don't NEED to know or analyze other aspects of 'when, what, how, who', that don't mean I don't KNOW them, just they don't make money for me with trigger action to execute 'in and out of an order'; so I don't usually post it here. 

Here FYI who cares that kind of stuff, the green box (2131.62 - 2158) is last Wednesday's FED reactionary path :

- above that was the next day exuberance FO from today's viewpoint

- now markets have to prove it's not a FO by first overcome our "ONEGOAL LINE"  yes.gif

we can see 'they' ARE trying hard to do just that now... (so Green Box = FED Box; Orange Box = Debate Box laugh.png )

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160928105

Edited by iloli way, 28 September 2016 - 01:15 PM.

#24 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:27 PM

BO right after posting, now that's I called trying hard!

LOL!

#25 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:44 PM

Posted Yesterday, 06:38 PM

Seven hours later, still boxed-in inside the 24-hrs debate up-down-up-(down?) box.

But it's fully cocked, the local bull flag will go off anytime. I will be surprised not seeing a BO to the next upper line instead shooting its own hoof uh foot down.

2131.62 is far as it go to support a double bottom of this orange box... surprise me is not hard to do though.

So no surprise there for me, just keep me excited.numchuk.gif

I will take away all the noisy lines/boxes (prove why they are noises) and back to my regular lines of 'structure' and post later.

#26 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 06:16 PM

Ok, sorry onegoal your line is gone, you can still keep it for your own reference, it will be revisited like a kiss back, or even shows later this BO is just a FO.

Back to my original structure, same lines same points that made them, but I highlighted what I call 'fox trout' of how this little bull is moving. (Listen if you have been longed since 09 no need to read this. We are here daily just to have fun beating the path, making small $ feeling great provoking Goliath, ok?)

The 'fox trout' inside structure of 4-tier BEAR flag : 1- up, 2- down, 3- up with bear flag, 4- sideway  (then Repeat)

So next will be close to a sideway... then repeat trout steps one more time, but still trading between the two top and bottom TLs; or finally come down to fulfill this bearishness embedded and break this sucker down.

I deliberately leave the left side big drop to 9/11 in in every charts posted, because that is the Flagpole of this structural BEAR flag; when price moves above that pole then this bear flag will be gone ~ fishing. LOL!

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160928154

#27 ONEGOAL

ONEGOAL

• Traders-Talk User
  • 103 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:13 AM

Btw my way of tracking live streaming charts with my lines drawn days sometimes weeks ago requires my computer staying "ON" all of the time after theyre drawn if I dont want to lose and redraw them. That when includes times not watching and put the machine in "sleep mode". That's why a crash or auto windows update can wipe out work. I take that as part of the work, frustrating at times but I enjoy my work. I am old fashion in work ethic in making money - I earned it.

So if anyone using the same way be aware the efforts you take on.

Then again I am still searching for ways to let us save lines and retrieve at wills on our preferences.

Good morning, first, thanks for your charts-very useful.  You stated that you needed to keep your browser always open or your lines get erased on your charts.  If you register and log in to Investing.com site (which you may already do) but use "LIVE CHARTS" function rather than "Futures Charts" which I think you are using, you can draw lines and Save charts and lines which will keep all your notations. Hope this maybe helps and saves you some work. thanks again and have a great day.

#28 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:18 PM

ES:  now

S%2526P%2B500%25285%2BHours%252920160921

Reality check... from day 1.

S%2526P%2B500%25285%2BHours%252920160929

#29 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:10 PM

Super busy today. Two charts, ES hourly and SPX cash daily :

Thanks a lot ONEGOAL, need to talk more about that later...

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160929134

S%2526P%2B500%2528Daily%2529201609291414

Edited by iloli way, 29 September 2016 - 04:15 PM.

#30 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:39 AM

I have said every possible turns during the week and none so far have markets gone out of my GPS forecasts.

Go back and re-read if you are unsure, I don't need to repeat myself.

Line rules ! I am still humbled.

Have a great wknd.

Updates:

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160930093SmallCap%2B2000%2528Hourly%2529201609300

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nothing but blue sky ?!