• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#31 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 04:00 PM

New lines/ formations posted 9:39 AM Friday are well respected by the invisible hands, see to believe, Friday's close:

last 10 minutes saw some panic selling in cash (DJI -50, SPX -7, RUT -7) see RUT & SPX 1min (first 2 chart) as well as in futs (last 3 charts).

US%2BSmallCap%2B2000%25281%2BMinute%2529

S%2526P%2B500%25281%2BMinute%25292016100

SmallCap%2B2000%2528Hourly%2529201610010S%2526P%2B500%25285%2BHours%252920161001

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920161001001

Edited by iloli way, 01 October 2016 - 04:13 PM.

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#32 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 02:35 PM

Friday's close sure was fishy... but you are the first I informed of the price GPS routes... no surprise for you to see here... and no getting whipsawed or flip/flop tossed around every day.

Also Miss Price seems to enjoy doing Fox Trout with me, still moving inside this bearish flag structure/context with higher highs/lows.

Posted 28 September 2016 - 04:16 PM

The 'fox trout' inside structure of 4-tier BEAR flag : 1- up, 2- down, 3- up with bear flag, 4- sideway  (then Repeat)

So next will be close to a sideway... but still trading between the two top and bottom TLs

OG,

I have been using for years from their early days the

one for futs the other one for cash markets; easy to use and cleaner...

have tried many times 

its menu too bogged down, too many choices make it sluggish but yes can be saved with work. I will give more try but really don't like them at all. Thank you again for helping, maybe just another learning curve for me, how do you like it your own experience?

Edited by iloli way, 03 October 2016 - 02:38 PM.

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#33 ONEGOAL

ONEGOAL

• Traders-Talk User
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:05 PM

i created just a quick chart with your 2 main Lines in thick red - not sure how to post this so it open the chart in this space so just posting the link for you.

will try to figure it out later but it will allow you to save all lines whether browser is open or not.  I prefer it because saves all and charts are in real time too.

http://invst.ly/2ihru

Edited by ONEGOAL, 03 October 2016 - 03:12 PM.

#34 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:24 PM

Impressive indeed! Link is just good, really not necessary to post here, can you link post live charts with lines added?

Another thing, Flash, Shockwave, crash all the time if more than 3 tabs opened, maybe I need a new computer..

#35 ONEGOAL

ONEGOAL

• Traders-Talk User
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:33 PM

my charts are live, but are static when posted but any comments on charts, trendlines, fib levels are all saved and can switch time frames and it holds are notations unlike realtime charts.  I use google chrome without issue. i have basic laptop-nothing special.

#36 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 05:12 PM

Thanks, anyone else like to chime in?

I have tried and will try again.  As you all know I don't even look at programmed canned indicators, let alone using them in chart. All I need is a blank canvas and freehand pen and paint. Those canned goodies dragging and kicking my every click, I hear my machine grinding and whizzing like an old cow climbing hills! This is definitely not for me.

Features like different markets can't be switched with roll down menu, but hand type in, tha's a pain; no showing of + or - from yesterday's close, numbers or percentage; futures always started with CL, indices with SP...etc, I need to get around more before posting with them. Too bad 'interactive charts' can't be saved.

OG, you should share more your stuff yes.gif

#37 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:42 AM

Too bad 'interactive charts' can't be saved.

BANG! YES U CAN! Thank you OG 4 inspiring i finally learned the curve... no more losing work. huglove.gif

#38 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:50 AM

The 'fox trout' inside structure of 4-tier BEAR flag : 1- up, 2- down, 3- up with bear flag, 4- sideway  (then Repeat)

So next will be close to a sideway... then repeat trout steps one more time, but still trading between the two top and bottom TLs; or finally come down to fulfill this bearishness embedded and break this sucker down.

I deliberately leave the left side big drop to 9/11 in in every charts posted, because that is the Flagpole of this structural BEAR flag; when price moves above that pole then this bear flag will be gone ~ fishing. LOL!

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160928154

Fox trout update :

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920161004072

#39 ONEGOAL

ONEGOAL

• Traders-Talk User
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:50 AM

glad to help - I had the same problems with losing work - it was maddening.  what are u going to do with all your new found free time ??

#40 mdszj

mdszj

• Traders-Talk User
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:56 AM

I am able to save my lines on interactive futures charts by using the little icon up at the top of the chart, I believe it is the 2nd to the right icon at the top (cant remember exactly what it says, I am at work now and can never get investing.com open on my work computer).  I save the image to my external hard drive on my laptop.  Then I can shut off the computer and quickly rebuild the chart the next day, etc by looking at the chart I saved.  Hope this helps...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nothing but blue sky ?!