• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#41 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 12:50 PM

or finally come down to fulfill this bearishness embedded and break this sucker down.

Watch out !!

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920161004104

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#42 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 01:28 PM

or finally come down to fulfill this bearishness embedded and break this sucker down.

Watch out !!

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920161004104

more dropping to come...

S%2526P%2B500%25281%2BMinute%25292016100

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#43 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 01:29 PM

Sell Rosh Hashana, and buy on Yom Kippur

#44 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:01 PM

fox trout in 4tier bear flag context undergo the sticksave operation of sideway...

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920161004125

#45 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:39 PM

So are you expecting 40 points up in ES from here, up to 2170-2180

or will you wait and see what happens at the lower trendline 

#46 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 10:16 PM

So are you expecting 40 points up in ES from here, up to 2170-2180

or will you wait and see what happens at the lower trendline 

The last chart certainly suggests when 'foxtrot' get to replay its 'Repeat' mode: target 2170-2190, because by that time the top two thin lines would merge/cross at 2190.

Lets talk about thick 'wedge' of next updated chart first :

Bulls need to recover solidly on daily close basis one next line at a time : first immediate line - [the 4th hourly thin TL the 5hr blue lower TL and daily blue D-LINE] are all the same trend line which got cracked is HUGE; then the 3rd hourly thin TL; then the upper TL of the thick red wedge.

Context and structure proven so far still making "downside targets magnetic" 2108, 2100, which is bearish.

Bullish : RUT current hourly bull flag is still solid; ES last Wed FED Box bottom of 2131.62 is still supporting HHs/HLs of the lower thick lower TL, range between two wedge TLs still offers plenty upside playground to trad btwn lines; and lastly, hec since when any upside BO of any bull flag, disguised or not, needs anyone's approval?

Overall, until left side flagpole is taken out, bearish.

This up to the moment chart, after all my writing struggles, the 4th TL is still not broken back in, monkeys are still sleeping batman.gif  :

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920161004200

Edited by iloli way, 04 October 2016 - 10:22 PM.

#47 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:47 PM

I am able to save my lines on interactive futures charts by using the little icon up at the top of the chart, I believe it is the 2nd to the right icon at the top (cant remember exactly what it says, I am at work now and can never get investing.com open on my work computer).  I save the image to my external hard drive on my laptop.  Then I can shut off the computer and quickly rebuild the chart the next day, etc by looking at the chart I saved.  Hope this helps...

Thanks. yea I found out what I gave up years ago is really this simple, they must have changed process under my radar. So, first register, log in, load chart, each every chart will then carry your 'name' on top/center of chart. Mine is "Way", as circled:

howto2.png

and then once your work had been added to your chart, save it with this icon: 

howto3.png

Then turn off machine or browser as wished without losing any work, until next time you need the same piece by using circled "load" icon to continue...

howto4.png

#48 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:54 PM

Sell Rosh Hashana, and buy on Yom Kippur

wait i thought jews and chinese come from same origin buddy_jesus.gif Yeh Su ? devil.gif

passover4.jpg

passover1.jpgpassover3.jpgpassover2.jpg

#49 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:58 PM

glad to help - I had the same problems with losing work - it was maddening.  what are u going to do with all your new found free time ??

thought i  just demonstrated some sweatingbullets.gif

#50 mdszj

mdszj

• Traders-Talk User
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 05:39 AM

I am able to save my lines on interactive futures charts by using the little icon up at the top of the chart, I believe it is the 2nd to the right icon at the top (cant remember exactly what it says, I am at work now and can never get investing.com open on my work computer).  I save the image to my external hard drive on my laptop.  Then I can shut off the computer and quickly rebuild the chart the next day, etc by looking at the chart I saved.  Hope this helps...

Thanks. yea I found out what I gave up years ago is really this simple, they must have changed process under my radar. So, first register, log in, load chart, each every chart will then carry your 'name' on top/center of chart. Mine is "Way", as circled:

howto2.png

and then once your work had been added to your chart, save it with this icon: 

howto3.png

Then turn off machine or browser as wished without losing any work, until next time you need the same piece by using circled "load" icon to continue...

howto4.png

Thx Way - I will try that later today when I get home from work.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nothing but blue sky ?!