The TWO EWAVE counts for this likely wave C

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,939 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 12:04 PM

OK, I see two counts possible in the GDX/HUI from the wave A low in late Aug/early SEP.

Count 1:

wave e of a B contracting triangle ended at the SEP 30 highs and we are now a wave C THRUST down that could end at any time here and NOT provide at least one or two more subdivisions lower  - odds at 50% IMO right now

Count 2

from that wave A low in late Aug/early Sep wave B  peaked Sep 6/7 and we have been subdividing wave C and the daily count has us in wave iii of 3 of C with at least two more daily downside subdivisions necessary and a few more weeks at least to potentially complete - current odds at 50%

Given that we have hit initial very importante support levels I am watching muy closely

BSing away

Senor

#2 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 12:23 PM

OK, I see two counts possible in the GDX/HUI from the wave A low in late Aug/early SEP.

Count 1:

wave e of a B contracting triangle ended at the SEP 30 highs and we are now a wave C THRUST down that could end at any time here and NOT provide at least one or two more subdivisions lower  - odds at 50% IMO right now

Count 2

from that wave A low in late Aug/early Sep wave B  peaked Sep 6/7 and we have been subdividing wave C and the daily count has us in wave iii of 3 of C with at least two more daily downside subdivisions necessary and a few more weeks at least to potentially complete - current odds at 50%

Given that we have hit initial very importante support levels I am watching muy closely

BSing away

Senor

w/this ams action ,
on the hourlies there are divergences so i think the small rally @ the open was 4of 3 of C and then the downthrust was 5of 3 of c w/4 and 5 of C to unfold. W/ that said we have come into some strong support so i am watching closely for clues
dharma(adding more bs)
after a big sharp decline like this i prefer to see daily divergences before sticking some toes in

Edited by dharma, 05 October 2016 - 12:25 PM.

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,939 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 12:42 PM

Count 1:

Count 2

BSing away

Senor

w/this ams action ,
on the hourlies there are divergences so i think the small rally @ the open was 4of 3 of C and then the downthrust was 5of 3 of c w/4 and 5 of C to unfold. W/ that said we have come into some strong support so i am watching closely for clues
dharma(adding more bs)
after a big sharp decline like this i prefer to see daily divergences before sticking some toes in

also, GLD filled the gap left from June 24 big gap up. and again while I totally see the "more subdivisions" count I am keeping both in mind

Senor

#4 redbrush

redbrush

• Traders-Talk User
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 12:43 PM

Fibonacci says 38.2 was taken out on GDX. 50% is around 22 and 61.8 is about 20.

#5 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,939 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 12:56 PM

GDX 24 area plus or minus a bit is prev 4th wave near term resistance, I would expect a corrective bounce to end there if the more bearish "subdivide lower" count is in effect - if we instead blew thru there is a sustained move it gets more interesting

Pure BS

Senor

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,939 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 01:04 PM

another interesting tidbit from this decline - yesterdays GDX VOLUME was easily an ALL-TIME record, GDXJ was right up there as well. more food for thought

BSing away

Senor

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,939 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 01:24 PM

This is fun, the more I research different aspects here the more intriguing it gets for that long awaited grande wave 2 bottom to form. DSI SENTIMENT showed only FIVE% bulls yeserday, 5-day MA of bulls is 11%, 10-day at 17% and 21-day at 20%. So sentiment is anudder "duck" that is lining up, and da beat goes on

Senor

#8 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 01:38 PM

This is fun, the more I research different aspects here the more intriguing it gets for that long awaited grande wave 2 bottom to form. DSI SENTIMENT showed only FIVE% bulls yeserday, 5-day MA of bulls is 11%, 10-day at 17% and 21-day at 20%. So sentiment is anudder "duck" that is lining up, and the beat goes on

Senor

Tough to take but this is where mucho dinero is made.

#9 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 01:49 PM

hgnsi _10.42% this is the lowest level since jan 6th!
yes, it could be a V not what i am looking for ,
but open to it
dharma

#10 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,939 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 02:03 PM

hgnsi _10.42% this is the lowest level since jan 6th!
yes, it could be a V not what i am looking for ,
but open to it
dharma

thx for the HGNSI! no one knows for sure "how" this will bottom, but it does appear we are in the "latter stages" but that could still be another 5-10% in the HUI/GDX

Senor