UGLY bottom or classic?

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#21 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:48 AM

IMO we are at a stage where a market that is this extremely  oversold (and diverging) from hourlies to dailies either crashes another $50 or undergoes a soild bounce at a minimum. There usually is not much in between when at extremes like we now have IMO. So I view tonight's and Mondays action as very "near term" important, as far as the medium term goes that jury remains out

I agree with you ,a bounce of unknown magnitude is starting here.

i also keep in mind , we are in Erics time window of a bottom , plus what i believe to be the majority is looking for it to break lower.

there you have it.  GLTA  zorro.gif

yep, I like what I see "so far" and the fear of a big downside beak seems very high. Wave patterns and technicals IMO suggest at least a bueno trading low, only time will tell. Continuing to hold a modest GDX and SLV position taken late last week. If we rally modestly today then a lot of those "potential bullish" divergences will start looking confirmed.

BSing away

Senor

#22 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 01:38 PM

IMO we are at a stage where a market that is this extremely  oversold (and diverging) from hourlies to dailies either crashes another $50 or undergoes a soild bounce at a minimum. There usually is not much in between when at extremes like we now have IMO. So I view tonight's and Mondays action as very "near term" important, as far as the medium term goes that jury remains out

i also keep in mind , we are in Erics time window of a bottom , plus what i believe to be the majority is looking for it to break lower.

Eric originally thought the low would be in Sept. though.  I think we are in the time frame for a low here myself, my signal from last July is pointing to this week.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#23 denmo83

denmo83

• Traders-Talk User
  • 300 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:20 PM

Eric originally thought the low would be in Sept. though.  I think we are in the time frame for a low here myself, my signal from last July is pointing to this week.

Who is Eric?

#24 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:36 PM

Hadik
Had a nov low for some time

#25 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:45 PM

Hadik
Had a nov low for some time

I just read Hadiks Nov 9 post (http://40yearcycle.com/2016/11/?cat=1), interesting that we so far have bottomed right into his time frame.   I see gold up a bit in early overnight trading near 1220, lets see if the bounce continues overnight, I have prev 4th wave resistance at 1231-1233

BSing away

Senor

#26 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:47 PM

Eric Hadik  is a successful commodity analyst-advisor also covers a multitude of subjects  from weather related also war related cycles going back to biblical times.i never been a subscriber but followed him thru freebies he send out   .successfull is the keyword . has a website called  insiide track .

#27 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:18 AM

He has been hot on gold this year to be sure, due to be wrong sometime

#28 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 317 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:55 AM

FWIW..Barrons says the copper rally is overdone and 'false' as commercial hedgers have piled on the shorts..not bullish

donc

#29 redbrush

redbrush

• Traders-Talk User
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:48 PM

Should know soon IF this is a 4th wave contracting triangle. Hourly up against the upper trend line now. If 4th wave triangle then e is now completing and thrust down should occur soon, then correction is over. 

As always with Elliott the other option, which occurs frequently enough for gold stocks is a corrective triangle after an a-wave down or first wave. So could be a b in a more complex 4th wave or a 2 wave following the initial bounce. 

Now a matter of time and other technical stuff to take over.   

#30 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:40 PM

I exited longs as Thanksgiving approaches with nothing clear, broke even on SLV and made a few cents on GDX. Going to enjoy the holiday and be 100% el cashola.

BSing away

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 22 November 2016 - 03:40 PM.