• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,006 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 02:22 PM

Bearish.

Expect more selling tomorrow/Friday ...........

Edited by redfoliage2, 30 November 2016 - 02:23 PM.

#2 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,006 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 02:36 PM

Distribution is getting more momentum ................

Edited by redfoliage2, 30 November 2016 - 02:39 PM.

#3 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,620 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 02:40 PM

I covered half of my shorts (short call credit spreads). I'm still short DIA call spreads and I'm holding my remaining QQQ short calls. I used this early GAP-up to exit positions in MO, EPD and have a limit order in above market to exit HES.
I'm initiating positions in IAU and SIVR. I'm keeping an eye on Semi Biz's GANN date on 11/2 to initiate position in GDX.

#4 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,006 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 02:44 PM

I covered half of my shorts (short call credit spreads). I'm still short DIA call spreads and I'm holding my remaining QQQ short calls. I used this early GAP-up to exit positions in MO, EPD and have a limit order in above market to exit HES.
I'm initiating positions in IAU and SIVR. I'm keeping an eye on Semi Biz's GANN date on 11/2 to initiate position in GDX

Prices for puts may fly over the weekend.  It's very risky to sell puts at this juncture........

#5 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,620 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:02 PM

I'm initiating positions in IAU and SIVR. I'm keeping an eye on Semi Biz's GANN date on 11/2 to initiate position in GDX

Prices for puts may fly over the weekend.  It's very risky to sell puts at this juncture........

I'm short index calls not puts. i agree though, short puts is very risky as this is about to break hard. For the record I am short some January 39 puts on GSK. The premium is rich and it's a stock I'd own here though this time frame allows the stock to fully recover and my puts to expire worthless. If the common stock is "put to me" my basis will be slightly below 38 based on premium collected on the sale.

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:18 PM

whats wrong with being long during the epicenter of primary wave 3 up?      oh i foregot ur all day traders........

#7 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:34 PM

The Italy might be a non event, the earlier poll indicates stay with Euro. Market refuse to correct at all, and this morning spy event made a all time high.

#8 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,006 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:55 PM

The Italy might be a non event, the earlier poll indicates stay with Euro. Market refuse to correct at all, and this morning spy event made a all time high.

So polls acted the same as they did for Brexit and US election.  But the results came out opposite........

Edited by redfoliage2, 30 November 2016 - 03:56 PM.

#9 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,006 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:08 PM

The hot air balloon is leaking fast:

http://stockcharts.c...id=p51593737453

Expect more selling tomorrow and any bounce at this juncture is a gift to bears...........

Edited by redfoliage2, 30 November 2016 - 04:12 PM.

#10 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,006 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:17 PM

So polls acted the same as they did for Brexit and US election.  But the results came out opposite........

I'd be prepared for a "No" result and a hard drop from this ATH level.........

Edited by redfoliage2, 30 November 2016 - 04:23 PM.