correction over? or wave 3underway

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 12:31 PM

monday is the itexit. i think this is bigger than trump getting elected! bigger than brexit. the italians
are right in the middle of the whole euro fiasco. the banksters dreams of a one world govt would be chucked
out the window. it happens monday. lots of banks are interconnected. i forget the exact # but alot of
big italian banks are in the db state. walking zombies!
hgnsi --20%
gdx/gdxj bottomed november 14
silver has not confirmed golds last bottom
while the triangle theory on the miners is alive i think we could very well have bottomed. i posted several
times the chart of gold/miners going back more than 20yrs. this chart showed the miners peaked vs gold in
1996. imo that is when deflation took over and dominated. miners are bullish when there is inflation. i
believe we are on the cusp of stagflation . oil and the crb are throwing the 1st pitch out there. gold
will be supported by other commodities gaining strength. ubs has issued overweight the miners. and is bullish
on gold setting 1300 as a 3 month target
on another note
gundlach http://www.reuters.c...h-idUSKBN13Q5FL
yes, "the cheif" has been around forever and has had his moments in the sun. skilled astute technician
i am thinking we bottomed. there are too many signs to ignore it
the 40yr cycle is alive and well!
dharma

Edited by dharma, 02 December 2016 - 12:36 PM.

#2 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,938 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 12:38 PM

monday is the itexit. i think this is bigger than trump getting elected! bigger than brexit. the italians
are right in the middle of the whole euro fiasco. the banksters dreams of a one world govt would be chucked
out the window. it happens monday. lots of banks are interconnected. i forget the exact # but alot of
big italian banks are in the db state. walking zombies!
hgnsi --20%
gdx/gdxj bottomed november 14
silver has not confirmed golds last bottom
while the triangle theory on the miners is alive i think we could very well have bottomed. i posted several
times the chart of gold/miners going back more than 20yrs. this chart showed the miners peaked vs gold in
1996. imo that is when deflation took over and dominated. miners are bullish when there is inflation. i
believe we are on the cusp of stagflation . oil and the crb are throwing the 1st pitch out there. gold
will be supported by other commodities gaining strength. ubs has issued overweight the miners. and is bullish
on gold
on another note
gundlach http://www.reuters.c...h-idUSKBN13Q5FL
yes, "the cheif" has been around forever and has had his moments in the sun. skilled astute technician
i am thinking we bottomed. there are too many signs to ignore it
the 40yr cycle is alive and well!
dharma

I am with ya amigo, all the ducks are quacking, now we need some solid upside price action to start confirming a potential wave 2 low. I am also watching a a few key gold stocks with 5-wave rallies off decline lows, I like what I see today, Monday could be muy interesting

Senor

#3 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 12:46 PM

here is your contraindicator cover http://www.economist...-eu-la-me-na-uk
yup the media is usually dead wrong
dharma

#4 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:59 PM

monday will be interesting italy is the next surprise. they rigged scotland though
cots
http://news.goldseek.../1480710795.php
better but still not #s that i want to see.
dharma

#5 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 06:29 PM

In $gold, this can match my cycles, for wave 4 of C up now, of A-B-C wave 2, then final low in 4-6 weeks.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#6 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 11:14 AM

I know you all hate but see textbook elliot waves in bitcoin

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#7 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 11:59 AM

If you apply EW to bitcoin from its beginning, the extrapolations are mind blowing.

#8 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 08:00 PM

as a trader/technician . we take all the evidence using many pea shooters to try and come up w/an elephant gun. now the most safe
and best posture is to wait for 5 waves up and then buy the correction, which should be a higher low
that said. what i see is the market is laced w/divergences. oscillators also have divergences, there are intermarket divergences.
and the gdx/gdxj have stubbornly refused to follow gold to new lows. since nov 14, and on its last low silver refused to follow gold
so i take all of this evidence and i place a trade. well dharma could you be wrong? is this a guarantee . in this life the only
thing certain is death, no one has ever gotten out of here alive. But this stacks the odds in ones favor. most of the time this
evidence would be enough! is this time different? we will find out soon enough.
dharma

Edited by dharma, 04 December 2016 - 08:01 PM.

#9 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 08:25 PM

In $gold, this can match my cycles, for wave 4 of C up now, of A-B-C wave 2, then final low in 4-6 weeks.

YEs I think that count is 50: 50 with correction over. Wave 4 if this is it should not be so strong in volume as a solid wave 3 so we should know soon enough

#10 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 08:50 PM

Intial spike higher then sell off...sell the news?