and HUGE gap up Sunday night as Italy votes YES

beartards calling for black swan, blah blah

Dow 23K  new years eve suckers

#2 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:45 PM

good timing, I am 200% load long stocks.  wracking.

#3 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:49 PM

only thing stopping me buying here is GOLD is supposed to go down further, if this stuff is up, then stock should go down.

#4 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 08:51 PM

update

agents telling me this afternoon

naz selloff fake, needed some softness to get MEGA long for next week

said be LONG max margin the Dow, goldman and bac going to send this to the moon

Look for massive buying into the close

effin moron... when will you finally go away?!?  the vote is clearly NO!

From another thread...

10% of votes already registered......YES 40%......NO 60%..................STRAGODOOOOOOOOOO.

This time I have to thank the south.....as I expected it seems they voted NO in mass.......because of different reasons to mine, but a good and beutifull NO.

My reason was NO to the absolute leftist power, NO to any interference of anybody abroad (see Brussells....but not just) on our vote. Yes to the power 

to the people......instead of to the parasites (banks and not just them)

#5 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:12 AM

update

agents telling me this afternoon

naz selloff fake, needed some softness to get MEGA long for next week

said be LONG max margin the Dow, goldman and bac going to send this to the moon

Look for massive buying into the close

effin moron... when will you finally go away?!?  the vote is clearly NO!

From another thread...

10% of votes already registered......YES 40%......NO 60%..................STRAGODOOOOOOOOOO.

This time I have to thank the south.....as I expected it seems they voted NO in mass.......because of different reasons to mine, but a good and beutifull NO.

My reason was NO to the absolute leftist power, NO to any interference of anybody abroad (see Brussells....but not just) on our vote. Yes to the power 

to the people......instead of to the parasites (banks and not just them)

No kidding, the famous buildaburgers were wrong calling Brexit, Trump and now Italy, yet he's allowed to come on here and be so arrogant with zero technical or real fundamental analysis!  Still not sure why Mr. Dev got kicked out for making calls but at least he had some real analysis, this guys such an idiot!  On the other hand will say with 10-days to Dec expiration the premium decay on calls even with this rally is interesting, even the 2200 calls are barely up.  Expected to wake up to see them up a couple bucks!  

#6 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 11:50 AM

No kidding, the famous buildaburgers were wrong calling Brexit, Trump and now Italy, yet he's allowed to come on here and be so arrogant with zero technical or real fundamental analysis!  Still not sure why Mr. Dev got kicked out for making calls but at least he had some real analysis, this guys such an idiot!  On the other hand will say with 10-days to Dec expiration the premium decay on calls even with this rally is interesting, even the 2200 calls are barely up.  Expected to wake up to see them up a couple bucks!  

What?!  Mr. Dev got kicked out?  He didn't just leave?  Dev's on TWTR with 800 some followers pretty much doing what he did here.  IYB, by the way, has an astounding 26k followers out there (doing exactly what he used to do here, must be making a fortune on subscriptions, so congrats to him)!

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#7 lawdog

lawdog

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 03:08 PM

Dev quit on his own, I'm sure. I followed him for a while on Twitter but had a hard time making heads or tails of what he was really doing or recommending. I felt he became as cryptic as Nostradamus and could be interpreted any way one wished. Maybe others have had better luck with following him; when he was here, he was definitely worth paying attention to.

#8 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 06:06 PM

Druv and I go back some 10+ years... as I recall, he wasn't very easy to deal with if you didn't agree with his viewpoint... I hope he is doing well these days.

#9 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 06:15 PM

Vast majority of IYB's tweets are bearish yet few days ago he posted that he is outperforming SPX.  Anyone here subscribe to him and can vouch for the results?   Just curious.  I liked him very much when he was here.

#10 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:52 PM

By being cryptic and leaving the decision on how to trade to the subs, you take out the accountability part from the equation. Isn't that why people choose to sell services and not trade ?

There is only one measure of a person's success in this business, which is how much money you made or how much money you made to your subscribers. That's the only thing missing from most of the service sellers websites. 

Kim Kardashian has 43 million followers too. That doesn't mean diddly squat.

Many of these vendors used to have collective2 account to track their performance. They all boasted while it was going well. Then all those accounts went bust. Now you don't see any links to performance on their pages.

When nothing works, they sell fear. 

Edited by NAV, 05 December 2016 - 08:00 PM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV