Photo

anyone else fearing the start of a drop by a few trading sessions ?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 04:30 PM

gameover I was long on Milan and closed my positions with a not so bad gain even though Trump's election cut it in half. Actually, due to the referendum, I' ve been out and now it seems difficult to me to take a long position on Milan with not excessive risk as there should be just a mere 2% or 3% upside left. That said if the nasdaq puts the turbo on, well any drop possibility evaporates, but if it goes on remaining under its previous high while the spx sets a marginal new one, well that thing is a bit disturbing. That said you have your agents....and don' t need anything else.

Edited by andr99, 06 December 2016 - 04:31 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#12 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 05:27 PM

RUT is on fire. Think it is last shake out of weak shirts.
I agree, we drop soon.

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:54 PM

yes, it is not my chart, it is from wavetrack, you can see it on the pic. it is from 2012, that is exactly the reason why it is interesting.

but very close to 2140, it does not have to be exact point, does it?

yes.

exceeding 2200 or even going sideways for next couple of years.

Alex, you've been bearish since last Feb... when do you change your outlook?

well, you are right. I am wrong by now. at least 60 points wrong. 

in between I was right - for short time, but for at least 100 points wink.png

It is obvious now that above scenario did not play out - but if, and this is big if, interest rates start going up in earnest, that scenario will come true. Low interest enabled bybacks and that was the fuel for this rally.

when I will become less bearish - well, I am not very bearish now, for example I covered my dow short at breakeven today @19200, but constantly looking for short entry. I think risk/reward is huge. This whole house of cards is close to falling apart.

time will tell smile.png

like i said before,

snowballs chance in hell 19200 breaks

You also said Italy was a YES vote... FO GO

#13 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 06:15 PM

gameover I was long on Milan and closed my positions with a not so bad gain even though Trump's election cut it in half. Actually, due to the referendum, I' ve been out and now it seems difficult to me to take a long position on Milan with not excessive risk as there should be just a mere 2% or 3% upside left. That said if the nasdaq puts the turbo on, well any drop possibility evaporates, but if it goes on remaining under its previous high while the spx sets a marginal new one, well that thing is a bit disturbing. That said you have your agents....and don' t need anything else.

It will be sooner than most think. DAX currently is a low risk sell.....

Edited by redfoliage2, 06 December 2016 - 06:16 PM.

#14 gameover

gameover

• Traders-Talk User
  • 846 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:51 AM

ftse and dax are both buys

#15 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:19 PM

ftse and dax are both buys

yes, the dax spoke today and the ftsemibtel broke yesterday and today confirmed.....but the gap up might be closed

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#16 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:37 AM

love it, major advance and any post that talks the top, decline, and the like gets mega interest...always, just saying. The trader life.