• 17,943 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:20 PM

Currently at Neutral.

#2 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:31 PM

its straight up in a blow off, curious whats neutral? do you look at non price items?

#3 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:34 PM

Market is either right at a top or is very close to a top.
Why? To answer this we need to know why the market shot up out of no where yesterday. It's not based on any fundamentals but was caused by an ECB leak to expand QE due to stagnant economic growth there. It was spinned as  "good news" though, but the hype cannot be sustainable.......

Edited by redfoliage2, 08 December 2016 - 12:43 PM.

#4 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:41 PM

yesterday "someone" went in and bought 3.5 billion $$ worth of ES before the 15 pt non stop run up. It spooked the traders and was important in what happened. I would guess many traders if they haven't been are now taking short shots every. A big reversal bar is coming, but you can see the risk of selling into it I guess. Vol is cheap and buying call and/or put spreads is worth a shot.

Edited by tommyt, 08 December 2016 - 12:43 PM.

#5 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:50 PM

Why? To answer this we need to know why the market shot up out of no where yesterday. It's not based on any fundamentals but was caused by an ECB leak to expand QE due to stagnant economic growth there. It was spinned as  "good news" though, but the hype cannot be sustainable.......

You still don't get it...it's really a shame.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#6 lawdog

lawdog

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:53 PM

Thanks, Fib.

#7 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:57 PM

This speculative money will take the huge gain and run as quickly as it came and leave many bag holders behind.

#8 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:06 PM

Fib: You really a shameless boy here pretending knowing everything.  Just before this round of market rise, I posted there was divergence between SPX and the internals, indicating the market bottomed. You just simply denied it and tried to ridicule my opinion based upon your misconceptions.  But I understand all the shxt from you just to get some attention for your potential subscribers...

Edited by redfoliage2, 08 December 2016 - 01:10 PM.

#9 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:23 PM

Fib: You really a shameless boy here pretending knowing everything.  Just before this round of market rise, I posted there was divergence between SPX and the internals, indicating the market bottomed. You just simply denied it and tried to ridicule my opinion based upon your misconceptions.  But I understand all the shxt from you just to get some attention for your potential subscribers...

That's not exactly what happened...you know it...I know it...and the board knows it.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#10 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:22 PM

you never like it when the "board" knows different from what you like to publicize - so you go-on your name calling or denial rants. Keep it up Fib - we are in an incredible bull blowoff - so you should be happy and not picking fights!

take some of your own thinking to heart - and dont be the fool....

Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it. - Benjamin Franklin

best,
klh