Cuppa Jo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 07:17 PM

NIce wave 2 action nearing completion here?

#2 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 08:40 PM

I dipped my toes in the other day @ 19.35.   also 18.00 . 18.50 are not out of the question . TWT sweatingbullets.gif   zorro.gif

#3 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:58 AM

My coffee trade survived the day yesterday alright and is moving to the upside this AM.On the futureschart KC we are at~144 now and it might take a few days to overcome resistance @ 145 i will add on any small dip,because once above 146 we should really make some progress.Commodities in general look good . i am looking into SOYB ,it seems to have put in a good bottom last yr . i am looking for the $ to go down this yr quite a bit.

Will follow up.  

#4 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:48 AM

My coffee trade survived the day yesterday alright and is moving to the upside this AM.On the futureschart KC we are at~144 now and it might take a few days to overcome resistance @ 145 i will add on any small dip,because once above 146 we should really make some progress.Commodities in general look good . i am looking into SOYB ,it seems to have put in a good bottom last yr . i am looking for the $ to go down this yr quite a bit.

Will follow up.  

looks like today KC overcome the resistance at 146 and we should have a good long rally now. I added to JO..let er rip zorro.gif