• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#11 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:15 AM

wow I actually just sold all bitcoin 2 days ago, this is where I turn cost averaging back on.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#12 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:16 AM

my thing about armstrong is he is very dogmatic. and sticks to his models. now this guy was put in the slammer for bilking japanese
investors.
we are displaying great strength here. the miners are the place to be. i saw last time around starting in 78 they get valued
differently than before. implied gold in the ground. watching to see how far we run.
casue around the corner is wave 2 will be a time for sales.\
dharma

#13 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:51 AM

my thing about armstrong is he is very dogmatic. and sticks to his models. now this guy was put in the slammer for bilking japanese
investors.
we are displaying great strength here. the miners are the place to be. i saw last time around starting in 78 they get valued
differently than before. implied gold in the ground. watching to see how far we run.
casue around the corner is wave 2 will be a time for sales.\
dharma

Dharma, If Armstrong really stole 1 billion dollars then why was there no evidence of a wire transfer out as he told a room full of bankers and they all laughed. Was the real reason the government went after him because they wanted his AI computer model since the CIA had come knocking before saying they wanted a copy of his source code?  

All that is irrelevant to his ability to predict markets though and I maintain he is a guy worth paying attention to.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#14 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:15 PM

One can easily count 5 up off lows now and we cleared the 250 dma
Back and fill time?

#15 denmo83

denmo83

• Traders-Talk User
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:26 PM

Bought JNUG at 4.30 and sold two days ago at 6.53.

Was pretty proud of my analysis on the trade.

D'oh! I suck. 8.68 today.

#16 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:27 PM

One can easily count 5 up off lows now and we cleared the 250 dma
Back and fill time?

Draw a down trend line from last summer on xau, it has broken out, the back and fill already happened, GDX argues it could pullback to test the break out line though.  Sure looks like wave 3 is underway now though.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#17 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,954 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:12 PM

The XAU/HUI/GDX/GDXJ "might" have ended or be ending 5th waves late today, beautiful wave counts IMO if we now begin a correction of 5 up.However, there is always a chance what one thinks is a 5th morphs into a 3rd. I stayed long and it was a very nice day, will look to add if we do get a significant abc correction.

BSing away

Senor

#18 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,954 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:41 PM

BTW the dollar index which has had a huge bearish reversal this week looks like a very nice 5-down into today's low, perhaps aD XY abc up and miner abc down? we see

Senor

#19 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,954 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:09 AM

so far following the potential "script" I outlined beautifully as the GDX/GDXJ/HUI may be correction their 5 up and dollar looks to be correcting its 5 down. Best guess "if" this is correct is that we could fill yesterdays gaps in the miners, we see and it there is a surprise IMO it will be the correction is shallower rather than deeper

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 06 January 2017 - 09:09 AM.

#20 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 10:28 AM

so far following the potential "script" I outlined beautifully as the GDX/GDXJ/HUI may be correction their 5 up and dollar looks to be correcting its 5 down. Best guess "if" this is correct is that we could fill yesterdays gaps in the miners, we see and it there is a surprise IMO it will be the correction is shallower rather than deeper

Senor

Great stuff, Señor. I think you called it perfectly. Let's surf these waves!