wave 3

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:36 AM

its time i am not becoming bullish here. i am confirming what the market is displaying ie 5 waves up.
the miners gdx/gdxj have cleared all their ma except the 200 so the ma for the most part are in bullish
formation. 77 on the fractal is a more steady year than 76 it will continue to get better and better
for now in elliot terms wave 3s are the most powerful waves. i have studied that and have found for
commodities wave 5s are the parabolics so dont get your juices flowing yet. my plan is to load up on the
pullback stuff is going to be the thing. i am not going to go to uranium , its toxic for the environment
but have ventured into diamonds. which have some of the same qualities of gold , but i think its way way
too early there. just stop listening to armstrong and other experts. we have no idea what his agenda is,
besides his trading has gotten him into trouble. big trouble. there are resources on this board. besides
which educate yourself. in the end its the only resource. these next 3-5 yrs will provide the opportunity
to make some serious coin. very wealthy powerful families that wound up leaning the wrong way from 29-32
were reduced to ruble. its where we are in history again. think for yourself. be calculating. if you
survived 11 -15 w/your marbles and finances than you are now approaching a time when you can profit. its
a matter of riding .
dharma

#2 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:40 AM

Yes. This is where I am mentally. Thank you for speaking this out.

#3 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:03 PM

i want to add one salient point. since 11 the majors have been living off their best grades. their supplies of best grade are
greatly depleted. at some point. and i believe it will be 17 they will go on a merger/acquisition binge. they will be buying up
assets. it takes some investigation to see who really has the goods. but , i think the investigation will be greatly rewarded.
it will be a theme for 17 . sood mines in safe jurisdictions. nak is interesting to me i dont own any it has a tremendous run
here. they have the resources. but they are considered an environmental hazard will trump overlook this. stay tuned
dharma

#4 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:11 PM

i want to add one salient point. since 11 the majors have been living off their best grades. their supplies of best grade are
greatly depleted. at some point. and i believe it will be 17 they will go on a merger/acquisition binge. they will be buying up
assets. it takes some investigation to see who really has the goods. but , i think the investigation will be greatly rewarded.
it will be a theme for 17 . sood mines in safe jurisdictions. nak is interesting to me i dont own any it has a tremendous run
here. they have the resources. but they are considered an environmental hazard will trump overlook this. stay tuned
dharma

Maybe, probably, finally… You know the rap: "Be right and sit tight." LOL

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 10:46 AM

we are in chinese new years buying season. and this year the chinese have placed no restrictions on buying
it is also the presidential inauguration, less than a week away. i believe we are about a week away from topping here
there is still some more to go. my plan is to sell some, and buy back in wave 2. i see some things that i want to own
dharma

#6 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:48 AM

Yes my cycles still show another low 6 weeks, but next week can be up a lot too.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:00 PM

we are in chinese new years buying season. and this year the chinese have placed no restrictions on buying
it is also the presidential inauguration, less than a week away. i believe we are about a week away from topping here
there is still some more to go. my plan is to sell some, and buy back in wave 2. i see some things that i want to own
dharma

a fairly good case can be made its already 5 up in GDX/GDXJ/XAU

#8 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:48 PM

dharma

a fairly good case can be made its already 5 up in GDX/GDXJ/XAU

yes, i can see that possibility especially w/the ferocity of today
dharma

#9 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:30 PM

Eric Hadik - 4 Jan 2017

http://www.howestree...d-east-dust-up/

#10 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:33 PM

i am not going to do anything. i will wait for the bottom of this wave 2 this 1183 is not the end of this price
cycle 1198 snf 1213 is the end of this price cycle and i expect this # gets hit it in this advance it has to show
itself .

thanks jabat going to go have a listen
dharma

Edited by dharma, 06 January 2017 - 03:41 PM.