wave 3

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#21 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:22 PM

dharma, may I ask how you arrive at $1,213 as a target?

While the Bradley turn dates are interesting:

1) there are too many  - he has a total list of 17 dates for 2017

2) his long term gold dates contradict his basic Siderograph, e.g the former has a 3/21 low where the latter has none.

#22 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:53 PM

I was traveling but had some add orders near or under last weeks lows and got a few fills, would not be surprised if today "might" have been a corrective low, we see how the Senor "traveling indicator" works

BSing away

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 11 January 2017 - 03:55 PM.

#23 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:20 PM

smithy everything for me is based on the 252 low. gann used significant lows/highs which he said pulled and pushed on the market.
in spite of being at much higher levels now, that 252 continues to affect price movements
today , for me was much like a fed day, let the talking stop and then see where the market wants to shake out. what i see now is
the miners are skeptical that 1200 gets taken out . now we wait and see. i have a short leash tomorrow could very well be revealing
dharma

#24 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:37 AM

just to elaborate. the 252 low is like the full moon pulling and pushing on the tides. so, the 1124 low was a vibrator rhythm of
that low, now, i dont know is this close enough ot being in harmony w/a 1206 high? i dont know , but what i feel is close enough
in time and w/the full moon today, i entered into sell mode. off margin. good gains. having bought the lows. and now i have to
decide how much cash to raise. i dont like drawdowns. but i accept them as part of being in the market. the fractal work supports
higher prices in 17 which should be a better year than 16. the money velocity chart needs to turn up and if yellen lives up to any
of her market threats 4 hikes this year should do the trick.
i love the new life a new president brings to the table . reminders of yesteryear w/ronnie. of course trumps inherited situation is
a far cry from when ronnie took the reigns. we have this gigantic debt load which will exert its influence. one day in the next
3-5 yrs the light will go on , and the board will be inundated w/new zealots. but back to now , grind it out
dharma

#25 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:02 PM

Thanks dharma

Grind it out for sure as well as draw downs for me. I bought a number of explorers some time ago and most are still under water.  I own(ed) a few mid tier miners mux, ngd, ag.  Also own NMKTF which is doing well.  A couple days ago I broke down and bought a mutual fud VGPMX which owns a number of larger miners such as Barrick, Newmont, etc. and it is also doing well.  Earlier in bull markets it seems large caps do better so that is why I just keep holding my explorers waiting for the gold bull to fully blossom..  1200 gold maybe all we see this rally.  Will be a buyer on any dip. 

This is not investment advise.  Do your own due diligence!

Peace
johngeorge

#26 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:18 PM

dharma, I wondered if you' be willing to spell it out for me.  I understand $252 as the low, and $1124 as another low. But I can't get to $1213 from that? 

#27 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:22 PM

Not really looking wave 3 ish here is it?
Take out the neg divergences and I will change my mind

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:28 PM

dharma, I wondered if you' be willing to spell it out for me.  I understand $252 as the low, and $1124 as another low. But I can't get to $1213 from that?

smithy for me to do that would take time, alot of time and it would involve teaching you the technique. i am not your man to do that
if you have the desire . ganns courses are there for purchase
dharma

#29 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:40 AM

w/formidable resistance in this area, and the moon now in waning mode, having finished a 5 up, i am looking for a correction. i
have my position where i am comfortable to be able to ride , should the correction be severe. i will turn into a buyer soon. there
are 2 explorers on my list of adds. will talk about these later. the position the market is in is very reminiscent of this time
last year. stay tuned higher prices will be seen in 17
dharma

#30 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:28 PM

this is what is taking place in india http://economictimes...ow/56507932.cms

dharma