Photo

Third wave now or "b" of an abc still unfolding?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:14 AM

should know soon whether iii of 3 or C is unfolding northward or if today's early rally is wave "b" of a near term abc correction, long and strong

Senor

#2 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:50 AM

Believe it is a b which probably ends Friday fwiw
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#3 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:14 PM

We are close to the answer for sure - my count is we are in b ending today or tomorrow and then c down to finish nice little abc to around the 38.2% FIB.

I still think that would fool most, as the deep correction off of the summer highs caused abandonment, a shallow pullback here would leave the most behind, IMO.   Could be the 23.6% FIB did it, but from a time perspective I think that would be too short, so I go with the odds here and look for a low next week.

stu

#4 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:30 PM

That makes 3 of us
Scary

#5 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 01:15 PM

We are close to the answer for sure - my count is we are in b ending today or tomorrow and then c down to finish nice little abc to around the 38.2% FIB.

I still think that would fool most, as the deep correction off of the summer highs caused abandonment, a shallow pullback here would leave the most behind, IMO.   Could be the 23.6% FIB did it, but from a time perspective I think that would be too short, so I go with the odds here and look for a low next week.

stu

only thing I might differ on is what would fool the "most", seems to me "most" either are not long or are looking/hoping for a further correction to add to small long positions, so what could "fool the most" might just be  no more correction. Don't get me wrong I too will be adding IF if get a c down so I am "hoping" as well, we see

BSing away

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 30 January 2017 - 01:16 PM.

#6 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 02:39 PM

i am feeling , that most looked below 1k off the july highs , the pullback was deep and frightening. i think most missed the cycle
bottom and lows. so, whatever C provides. it will take passing this top for the crowd to join the fray. my concern remains the
8 yr cycle w/venus going retrograde march 4th. i suspect the stock market gets hit. in the past the 4 yr cycle was dominant cycle.
it has now expanded to longer cycle-8yrs. this is going to be a volatile year. if the stock market gets hit, the fed will panic
and reach into its bag of tricks. and then gold will start its run. russ' time frame is intriguing to me. anyway, just my 2c
and that wont even get you a cup of joe
dharma

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 03:00 PM

and we could see some stuff perhaps marginally/modestly take out last weeks lows and other stuff not, would not surprise me at all

Senor

#8 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 03:30 PM

what i am seeing here is an abc that started on the 24 and could possibly end tomorrow we will see

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 08:56 AM

silver has surged overnight to new rally highs and appears entering a possible large third higher, we see

Senor

#10 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:29 AM

b complete this am - looks like c will come in around the 38.2% FIB (193.21 +- on HUI), FWIW

Probably Friday or Monday time-wise - could be the final really good add point before obvious confirmation of Wave 3 occurs.