Photo

Third wave now or "b" of an abc still unfolding?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:33 AM

Looking at GDX ,if we did a running correction since the first of Jan [it sure looks like one , but only TWT ] then we should see $27 - 28 in about 10 days.we,ll see.bull.gif

#12 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,944 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:54 AM

b complete this am - looks like c will come in around the 38.2% FIB (193.21 +- on HUI), FWIW

Probably Friday or Monday time-wise - could be the final really good add point before obvious confirmation of Wave 3 occurs.

could still happen but looking less likely IMO, how we close today may tell the story

Senor

#13 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:10 AM

b complete this am - looks like c will come in around the 38.2% FIB (193.21 +- on HUI), FWIW

Probably Friday or Monday time-wise - could be the final really good add point before obvious confirmation of Wave 3 occurs.

could still happen but looking less likely IMO, how we close today may tell the story

Senor

I agree Senor - while today's action in the miners is consistent with a completion of wave b - the strong move in silver has me leaning your way, however, as I recall, Silver needed one more leg higher here to bring it 'in line' with Gold's wave count - and as you say - "how we close today may tell the story"

#14 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,944 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:34 PM

Regarding silver, if we are in a large wave 3 then 19.38 is a target as that is where wave iii would travel 1.618 times wave 1, we see

Senor

#15 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:14 PM

daily cycles still good for 12-13 trading days. Hope to see it helps the weekly basis

by then.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#16 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:42 PM

Historic rally should be on the way at 4 weeks, per weekly basis.

With daily still having 2 weeks plus a day or two, it may only be a one week drop

before the launch. I will probably wait of that dip at 3-4 weeks to really leverage up with calls,

retirement trade.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#17 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 04:17 AM

I am sticking with wave 1 and 2 being done and we are in 3 and lots of people thinking about getting long .Now the market is going to do them all a favor by selling off and finish wave 2 so they can get a lower entry . yeah sure...really ? of course TWT..AND NOTHING SURPRISES ME ..zorro.gif

/

#18 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,944 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:11 AM

added a little GDX pre-market with the modestly lower prices, as always DYODD

Senor

#19 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:51 AM

so far typical fed day. of course, the real direction occurs after they speak. it seems like the perfect set up.
i am very very long. and still deciding on ngd, which rainy river has become their nightmare. below 248 and i will buy otherwise
i will go w/what i got. leaning towards the impulse count. as always we shall see. there has been no talk of a hike here. the fed
will be behind the curve, as usual .
dharma
a gman will always be a gman
http://www.business-...12501288_1.html
http://timesofindia....ow/55623455.cms

Edited by dharma, 01 February 2017 - 10:53 AM.

#20 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,944 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:10 AM

Looks very good early on here and perhaps we get what I'd view as large wave 3 confirmation with gold finally seeing a sustained rally above 1220-1224 resistance

Senor