Photo

Third wave now or "b" of an abc still unfolding?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:04 PM

as we have currently blown thru the 200-day MA's in GDX and DDXJ and with Gold at 1234 sure looks like a iii of 3 of a larger THREE of C unfolding

Senor

so if its a C its a large correction? is that how u see it? or do you see this as an impulse indicating we are going much higher?
thanks
dharma

I see it going above last years high whether it is a 3 or C

#32 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 10:04 PM

Just in the amount of change of weekly cycle calculation tonight, seen from today's change not impossible

to pass off to the faster vertical cycle. I'm not screwing with it buy and hold.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#33 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:35 AM

exited my more aggressive positions, holding 25% core long, as always DYODD

Senor

#34 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:45 AM

took some more gains this mornin, now down to about 20% long, I do not think this is a larger 3rd wave so am getting more conservative, as always DYODD

Senor

#35 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:41 AM

Okay, still think gold and silver might top here but given that many miners have already declined significantly off their rally highs and I am bullish big picture, I was ZERO percent long so I did a little buying in HL at 6.07. Got my eye on a few others if they come down a little more. Probably will try to get back to a 15% long position if prices do slip some more in the next several days.as always DYODD

Senor