Campus Beatings and Free Speech

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:16 PM

Professional MMA fighter and UFC Veteran, Jake Shields, was forced to rescue a civilian who was being severely beaten by “anti-fascist” rioters in Berkeley, California, on Wednesday, after police officers allegedly refused to intervene.

"Anti-fascists” started several firessmashed windows and ATMs, looted downtown storesattacked cars, and assaulted dozens of MILO fans, who they falsely accused of being “Nazis,” however only one suspect was arrested.

http://www.breitbart...iolent-rioters/

FEMALE students at a US university have been beaten with flag poles and pepper sprayed amid shocking scenes of violence committed by left-wing rioters.

http://www.heraldsun...e455cf3cb774e3d

“Just like ISIS and Hamas have found the use of unique hashtags on social media to recruit and radicalize, unique hashtags are now being used by groups here in the U.S. that call for violence, protest, resistance and anarchy. By the use of these unique hashtags with a call to action to a specified group and location, the online mob becomes a real world-mob that can cause damage, disruption and violence, like we just witnessed in Berkeley.” 

In Berkeley, protesters slammed Robles and her friends against a barricade. Unable to breathe or see from the pepper spray, rioters surrounded her, some of her friends getting stomped on. “I thought I was going to die,” Robles, who is gay, told me. 

http://thehill.com/b...NglI5gw.twitter

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#2 *JB*

*JB*

• Traders-Talk User
  • 915 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:27 PM

Today, the Twitter count calling for killing Trump -- 12,000.

For the left it its "by ANY means necessary"  If you don't toe the line; it becomes destroy you, exile you, try and take away your right to speak.

They don't realize that -- at some point -- they will cross a line and pay a price they never thought possible..

Edited by *JB*, 03 February 2017 - 07:28 PM.

"Don't think...LOOK!"
Carl Swenlin, founder of Decision Point and original Fearless Forecasters board.

#3 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:32 PM

Scott Adams (dilbert):

I’m ending my support of UC Berkeley, where I got my MBA years ago. I have been a big supporter lately, with both my time and money, but that ends today. I wish them well, but I wouldn’t feel safe or welcome on the campus. A Berkeley professor made that clear to me recently. He seems smart, so I’ll take his word for it.

I’ve decided to side with the Jewish gay immigrant who has an African-American boyfriend, not the hypnotized zombie-boys in black masks who were clubbing people who hold different points of view. I feel that’s reasonable, but I know many will disagree, and possibly try to club me to death if I walk on campus. 

Yesterday I asked my most liberal, Trump-hating friend if he ever figured out why Republicans have most of the Governorships, a majority in Congress, the White House, and soon the Supreme Court. He said, “There are no easy answers.”

http://blog.dilbert....eley-and-hitler

-- -
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#4 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:01 AM

Trump supporters are "Nazi Scum".  The future is violence.  Get Ready.

-- -

#5 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 05:41 PM

excellent rapaport, homerun satanist indictment

national alliance on mental illness report

rapaport on 25% of fag snowflakes on mind control, diagnosed or treated for mental disorder

in colleges.

1/4 makes them psychiatric prisons, the new world order design in manufactured

culture of victimhood.

"it takes a village to get diagnosed"

this is hitler/lennon technology

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#6 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:48 AM

Trump supporters are "Nazi Scum".  The future is violence.  Get Ready.

A black bloc

is a name given to groups of protesters who wear black clothing, scarves, sunglasses, ski masks, motorcycle helmets with padding, or other face-concealing and face-protecting items.[1][2] The clothing is used to conceal marchers' identities and hinder criminal prosecution, by making it difficult to distinguish between participants. It is also used to protect their faces and eyes from items such as pepper-spray which law enforcement often uses. The tactic allows the group to appear as one large unified mass.[3] Black bloc participants are often associated with anarchism.

The tactic was developed in the 1980s in the European autonomist movement's protests against squatter evictions, nuclear power and restrictions on abortion, as well as other influences.[1] Black blocs gained broader media attention outside Europe during the 1999 Seattle WTO protests, when a black bloc damaged property of GAPStarbucksOld Navy, and other multinational retail locations in downtown Seattle.[1][4]

https://en.wikipedia...ack_bloc#Brazil

-- -

#7 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:53 PM

A federal judge is giving Donald Trump supporters the green light to pursue their lawsuit against the city of San Jose. The plaintiffs accuse the city for not protecting them during a campaign rally last year. 

“We’ve seen video appearing on international, local and national media that shows the police standing by as people were getting gruesomely attacked”.

http://sanfrancisco....=pYGj7rWCEAOTHg

-- -

#8 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:56 PM

It's funny how words mean things but then meanings get reversed to hide their objective.

Classic Liberals believed in liberty and freedom of speech. Has that been turned upside-down by the snowflakes, or what?

The etymology of Fascist authority refers back to the "Fasci "groups of men organized for political purposes" and we see today's fascists are cultivated in "Liberal" media and the once safe haven of free speech, Universities, where there are now "safe spaces" FROM freedom of speech.

Tim Allen says being conservative in Hollywood like living in 1930's Germany....

#9 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:26 AM

Violence_Protest.jpg

#10 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:16 PM

Media Refuse to Blame Anti-Trump Protesters for Violence at Rallies

Media uses passive language that made the violence seem to have erupted as a natural consequence of the events.  

LAist.com: “Pro-Trump Rally in Huntington Beach Turns Violent”  

Los Angeles Times: “Violence erupts at pro-Trump rally in Huntington Beach Trump Rally”  

Fresno Bee: “Three arrested after violence erupts at ‘Make America Great Again’ march for Trump in California”  

During the 2016 presidential campaign, Trump supporters were routinely blamed for violence at rallies, even when they were the victims. The Democratic mayor of San Jose, Sam Liccardo, blamed Trump for an anti-Trump riot on the streets around a Trump rally last June, in which Trump supporters were chased, beaten, and bloodied.   

http://www.breitbart...e-media-ignore/

-- -