XAU March 3 (+/- 1 day) High

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:17 PM

This is the same chart that predicted the mid December low from last summer, but I overlooked posting it and used the other chart from inferior software which showed the low in Nov., this chart was a confirmed signal for the Dec. low and the March 3rd high is also confirmed based on the rules of the oscillator.  This is actually quite rare to be able to see the low and the following high so clearly on the same chart.

XAU%2BMarch%2B3%2B2017%2Bhigh.gif

Edited by Russ, 05 February 2017 - 10:19 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 11:25 PM

Thanks for this. You had forecast Feb 20 for a high for GDX - is this now negated?

#3 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:47 AM

Thanks for this. You had forecast Feb 20 for a high for GDX - is this now negated?

I did not run gdx on tradestation but have looked at it again on the other software and it is looking like March 3 area is possible too but I will have to look at it on tradestation to be sure. The xau signal looks pretty certain to me though as it is a very strong signal, better than the gdx.  Some charts just line up better than other ones, without rhyme or reason it seems. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/