• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#121 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 05:17 PM

On last Friday RUT cash, I added two red circles on price indicate where I'll short coming rejections around these critical lines; for LT/IT/ST/DT all alike. (no change after Monday today's close)

Partial short entry/stop/reentry along both blue megaphone's, and orange bear channel's, upper line.

Full short entry/stop/reentry along both lower orange line and dashed blue line when they BD.

It's time for bools to retake Hamburger Hill on the back of RO5 (rule of 5th time BO/BD) assault... time to sharpen up both side's trading skills.

Good luck!

https://en.wikipedia..._Hamburger_Hill

RUT2.png

RUT3.png

RUT3.png

RUT3.png

a BO is a BO is a BO everyone can see that... cash daily close

RUT3.png

HEADS UP!  REVERSAL DAILY CANDLE TODAY WILL MARK THE PRICE "REJECTION" FROM HAMBURGER HILL!

ALL PRECISELY WITHIN MY SNIPER SCOPE ?!  

NO! i can't believe it!

cool.pnglaugh.png

SCOPE.png

RUT2.png

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#122 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:00 PM

My game plan and my GPS playing along nicely since posted two Mondays earlier on 17th.

Sunday overnight was another bull trap clearly showed up in futures chart- one more time, draw pattern on futures when regular markets closed.

Seeing another bear flag with today's action, and now AH, too perfectly clear with flagpole dragged by the opening drop, an invert bull flag = bear flag. So did the ES, NAZ.

Holding shorts, triggered by above HEADS UP! reversal price "rejection" of July 26, through TZA.

Though RUT could see few days of side-way or rebound before another leg down to hit the lower orange line.

First cash daily closed: finally broke the greenline, one line at a time, and stabbed my red circle 'snipper scope' and closed right on top of it.

rut6.png

rut5.png

ES1.png

NAS2.png

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#123 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 07:48 PM

Seeing another bear flag with today's action, and now AH, too perfectly clear with flagpole dragged by the opening drop, an invert bull flag = bear flag. So did the ES, NAZ.

LOL!  Compare today's bear flag (red) to yesterday's (blue) - mama bear can only give birth to baby bear - LOL!

so, what should tomorrow be? the probability is the bias that pattern the Price has traced out, not anyone's opinion.

rut4.png

#124 csw2002

csw2002

• Traders-Talk User
  • 554 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:21 PM

Any read on dow? It seems to follow the same pattern over the last 500 point rally? After hour ramp followed by retracement in the first 2 hours of the day session, then consolidation followed by the final hour ramp - rinse and repeat
Don't be a fool like me - How I lost $10K

#125 csw2002

csw2002

• Traders-Talk User
  • 554 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:22 PM

Any read on dow? It seems to follow the same pattern over the last 500 point rally? After hour ramp followed by retracement in the first 2 hours of the day session, then consolidation followed by the final hour ramp - rinse and repeat

#126 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:05 PM

Had you followed me you'd know I don't do winDOWs 99% of my postings. For your eyes only, do you think there's any return for winDOWs at this juncture? You are so right up to this point, but ask this, is this a BO or an FO? I don't do winDOWs. good luck!

DOW1.png

#127 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:14 PM

LOL!  Compare today's bear flag (red) to yesterday's (blue) - mama bear can only give birth to baby bear - LOL!

so, what should tomorrow be? the probability is the bias that pattern the Price has traced out, not anyone's opinion.

rut4.png

rut5.png

Unfortunately, not one word has changed from yesterday's comment.

BUT, I won't be too complacent, this is more likely to happen next few days, if I am not too complacent... just tippy toeing, [bleeeep] happens, as they say. Move stop to 1423 when/if this green bull flag gets a BO, okay? Otherwise, purple bear flag saying 'rinse and repeat'!

laugh.png

Edited by iloli way, 02 August 2017 - 10:29 PM.

#128 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:19 PM

As for ES and broad markets, BLUE DIAMOND is taking shape, won't be realized until it breaks down/out, here's the bias:

92% it'll break down (BD); while only 30% to break out (BO)!

Take care my friends.

es3.png

Edited by iloli way, 02 August 2017 - 10:25 PM.

#129 csw2002

csw2002

• Traders-Talk User
  • 554 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:26 PM

Thanks for the chart. I seriously doubt dow has much gas left. But I have been proven wrong for the last 250 points in dow when I started selling dow calls

#130 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:31 PM

Thanks for the chart. I seriously doubt dow has much gas left. But I have been proven wrong for the last 250 points in dow when I started selling dow calls

I won't sell/short it until it breaks down below my LT line.

yes.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nothing but blue sky ?!