• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#1 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:20 PM

Daily chart taken 01/11/2017... good TA did not miss that potential 'bull flag' BO, at least to reach up to that Megaphone Line...

RUT-Daily-superMF.png

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#2 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:23 PM

20 trading days latter, I ask the question.

RUT-Daily-superMF1.png

Edited by iloli way, 13 February 2017 - 03:27 PM.

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#3 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 04:05 PM

Usually the price just moves inside the megaphone till it breaks down, unless it's different this time..............

Edited by redfoliage2, 13 February 2017 - 04:07 PM.

#4 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 04:53 PM

I like this chart because it has at least three possible outcomes. yes.gif

mss

mss got me there for a few seconds before I LOL peevishly!  lighten.gif

#5 gm_general

gm_general

• TT Member+
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:54 PM

Your line of thought (pun intended) had me thinking of some other lines, on the VIX chart:

#6 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:59 PM

Your line of thought (pun intended) had me thinking of some other lines, on the VIX chart:

hey appreciate your 'line of thought' too. I actually have not much thought other than some principles of laws that are known to LOL. Laws have precedent cases to support today's judgement, so some patterns may just repeat their outcomes. Clearly vix is in the historical low/bounce zone that will make cautious bulls tiptoeing inside the uncharted land-mind territories. Well, ran out of trump cards? could be just one of the pot holes in a dam-of-cards spillway...

post-1041-0-10844100-1487202842.jpg

#7 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:47 PM

Usually the price just moves inside the megaphone till it breaks down, unless it's different this time..............

good TA did not miss that potential 'bull flag' BO, at least to reach up to that Megaphone Line...

looks like this time is different - based on comparing today's solid closed candle BO with 12/8/16's BD doji, in their price/line interactions. This fits well with the '2nd mouse' theory..

(wait! theory or just the stampede mode? my philosophy: 'anything goes' in challenging self is alright, you can only hurt yourself if somthin go wrong lol)

Facing major line like this, price has to struggle a little on at least few daily candles testing/re-testing, challenging that line's significance degree if any. So...

cut like a hot-knif thru butter, then it's exceptional ...

bullish? that will fit well with a FO too,

time/price/space make up lines, let them play with it a few more days... no one was in any hurry before I point this line out anyway, LOL!

RUT-Daily-superMF3.png

Edited by iloli way, 15 February 2017 - 11:53 PM.

#8 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:57 PM

See date: just my own reminder, wasn't meant for you, my fat finger trigger happy now, ok?lol

IWM-MOnth-2017jan.png

Edited by iloli way, 16 February 2017 - 12:01 AM.

#9 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:03 PM

another warning sign from current extremely bearish 'inverted sickle' formed by this recent upthrust - only orthodox 'sickles' snap upward can generate next bullish momentum.

ES-daily-feb2017.png

#10 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:49 PM

today's FO reversal @posting time BEWARE!

RUT-Daily-superMF5.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nothing but blue sky ?!