• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#111 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:31 PM

On last Friday RUT cash, I added two red circles on price indicate where I'll short coming rejections around these critical lines; for LT/IT/ST/DT all alike. (no change after Monday today's close)

Partial short entry/stop/reentry along both blue megaphone's, and orange bear channel's, upper line.

Full short entry/stop/reentry along both lower orange line and dashed blue line when they BD.

It's time for bools to retake Hamburger Hill on the back of RO5 (rule of 5th time BO/BD) assault... time to sharpen up both side's trading skills.

Good luck!

https://en.wikipedia..._Hamburger_Hill

RUT2.png

RUT3.png

RUT3.png

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#112 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:17 PM

after hour 1min... that a bear flag? google it.

cool.png

NAS3.png

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#113 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 12:34 PM

Watching RUT future- first rejection sign- shooting star off of the green hourly rising wedge... wait til this hour closes... see sickle -back to back- inverted sickle ? my last post today good luck

numchuk.giflaugh.png

rut6.png

#114 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 01:13 AM

On last Friday RUT cash, I added two red circles on price indicate where I'll short coming rejections around these critical lines; for LT/IT/ST/DT all alike. (no change after Monday today's close)

Partial short entry/stop/reentry along both blue megaphone's, and orange bear channel's, upper line.

Full short entry/stop/reentry along both lower orange line and dashed blue line when they BD.

It's time for bools to retake Hamburger Hill on the back of RO5 (rule of 5th time BO/BD) assault... time to sharpen up both side's trading skills.

Good luck!

RUT2.png

RUT3.png

RUT3.png

RUT3.png

a BO is a BO is a BO everyone can see that... cash daily close

#115 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:07 PM

Watching RUT future- first rejection sign- shooting star off of the green hourly rising wedge... wait til this hour closes... see sickle -back to back- inverted sickle ? my last post today good luck

numchuk.giflaugh.png

rut6.png

rut6.png

The hourly shooting star I told you yesterday was confirmed and sets up a "M" top, so breakdown of rising wedge is the least resistance per pattern play.

#116 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:30 PM

Good luck!

RUT2.png

RUT3.png

RUT3.png

RUT3.png

a BO is a BO is a BO everyone can see that... cash daily close

RUT3.png

HEADS UP!  REVERSAL DAILY CANDLE TODAY WILL MARK THE PRICE "REJECTION" FROM HAMBURGER HILL!

ALL PRECISELY WITHIN MY SNIPER SCOPE ?!  

NO! i can't believe it!

cool.pnglaugh.png

SCOPE.png

#117 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 02:57 PM

that last post was posted 30mins ahead of fed (what fed? this is pure price TA okay?)

5 more minutes to close the day- if yestday gap not closed today and we gap daown tomorrow will make an island top too.

YOU GO GIRL!

rut4.png

#118 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 05:40 PM

iloli way, on 17 Jul 2017 - 2:03 PM, said:

Just be clear I'm not beared up here, rather put it back into LT perspective taht started this very same thread five and half months ago!

This Hamburger Hill (orange bear flag and blue megaphone) has been changing hands between bears and bulls, yes, that long for 5 times! (hec how did i know?)

...still with todays close we're facing this BO/BD on the ridge of the hill.

I just can't imagine how bulls can be so bull-up at this point?

Sky is the limit after BO of course btfd!

Good luck!

yinyang.gifsick.gifsweatingbullets.gifyes.gifswoon.gifgiveup.giflaugh.png

rut5.png

Edited by iloli way, 26 July 2017 - 05:46 PM.

#119 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:03 PM

numchuk.giflaugh.png

rut6.png

rut6.png

The hourly shooting star I told you yesterday was confirmed and sets up a "M" top, so breakdown of rising wedge is the least resistance per pattern play.

rut6.png

cheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gif

cheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gif

#120 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:37 PM

laugh.png = LOL!

Edited by iloli way, 27 July 2017 - 12:41 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nothing but blue sky ?!