• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#131 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 12:20 AM

Tighten the stop to 1420 for cash market.

If pre-market proved to against bear's position, get out ASAP then.

Unless we BO to new high, the daily Orange Bear Flag is still dominating.  (NO! not the Hamburger Hill again!?)

laugh.png

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#132 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,999 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:57 AM

80% chance it will break down next week.  This is a perfect time to sell bounces.

Edited by redfoliage2, 04 August 2017 - 11:58 AM.

#133 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:02 PM

rut5.png

BUT, I won't be too complacent, this is more likely to happen next few days, if I am not too complacent... just tippy toeing, [bleeeep] happens, as they say. Move stop to 1423 when/if this green bull flag gets a BO, okay? Otherwise, purple bear flag saying 'rinse and repeat'!

laugh.png

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:20 PM

Tighten the stop to 1420 for cash market.

If pre-market proved to against bear's position, get out ASAP then.

Unless we BO to new high, the daily Orange Bear Flag is still dominating.  (NO! not the Hamburger Hill again!?)

laugh.png

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:00 PM

Though RUT could see few days of side-way or rebound before another leg down to hit the lower orange line.

See BOLD type in my last three posts, just to show how my systems work in consistent chart reading by reasoning, history not emotion:

Well, purple flag did just that, we saw 1400.3 marked the new low since I short... and none of my stops got hit!

Moment ago, just canceled the last stop 1420, booked the 7+% profit made from this leg down (one full TZA point).

Why? when aforementioned green bull flag (see 8/2 chart quoted) got BO and back-tested then up at cash 1412 (which was also the Fridays ceiling capped all day long), this bear don't like the fox trot this foxy bull is doing!

No new high? I'll re-short at next turn down- how high is not the question, how sure is.

OK, this has been a demo of how I post the way some of you lamented and complained this board don't have anymore: " post entry, stop, exit in real time" MY 愛樂利威 ILOLI WAY! laugh.png  iF ANYONE GETS IT, SWELL; IF NOT, NOT MY PROBLEM. laugh.png

(thinking re open, or create a new private blog, especially the old one started to give me problem posting chart here over the weekend, any inputs? glad to hear. Sure it'll be FREE as always have been and as always will be LOL! I said it a countless times...mark my words and shove it to my face if not...)

zipped.giflaugh.png

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#134 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:07 AM

It's like 'pocket it first, ask question later', LOL!

Watching

giljotiini.gif

laugh.png

#135 chr63

chr63

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:47 PM

Thanks for another great post, and the informative explanation.  Count me in for your private blog if you decide to create one! yes.gif

#136 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 01:56 AM

Well thank you!

Freedom. The ultimate quality a life can ever possibly goes through during this journey on earth. The life itself is the only one who can gauge that. In physical or spiritual or mental world. For instance, the saying: " Be unimportant, so you can go places." Translate to a free trader, could sound like this: "Be fearless, so you can be as good as your systems (not your subscribers)." 

LOL!

Neh! I am not going to open any private blogger, my systems are too simple and easy that in terms of pro-tradings are worthless the space posting on.

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:00 PM

Though RUT could see few days of side-way or rebound before another leg down to hit the lower orange line.

This concludes this thread.

If you find anything worth to learn for your money, they are posted in my past archive in Trader's Talk. Most of my tricks are already there, go study them. Until next time, good luck!

Last Friday's close, rebounded exactly from my lower Orange Line given way back in this thread...target met and covered all my short.

rut6.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nothing but blue sky ?!