• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#11 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:16 PM

Usually the price just moves inside the megaphone till it breaks down, unless it's different this time..............

good TA did not miss that potential 'bull flag' BO, at least to reach up to that Megaphone Line...

looks like this time is different - based on comparing today's solid closed candle BO with 12/8/16's BD doji, in their price/line interactions. This fits well with the '2nd mouse' theory..

(wait! theory or just the stampede mode? my philosophy: 'anything goes' in challenging self is alright, you can only hurt yourself if somthin go wrong lol)

Facing major line like this, price has to struggle a little on at least few daily candles testing/re-testing, challenging that line's significance degree if any. So...

cut like a hot-knif thru butter, then it's exceptional ...

bullish? that will fit well with a FO too,

time/price/space make up lines, let them play with it a few more days... no one was in any hurry before I point this line out anyway, LOL!

RUT-Daily-superMF3.png

RUT-Daily-superMF4.png

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#12 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:10 AM

no not rut ... es hourly @posting time : a megafon as well lol

ES-hrly-feb2017.png

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#13 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:10 AM

some of you might still remember this es-5hrly orange wedge back in aug of 16. see how all the projection lines exploded since nov's deep stab. btw, megaphone in bull market failed as bearish how many times we can recall, if this time it worked would be first for quite a long while. But never the less we are still wrestling with this LINE...at an interesting time....

ES-5hr-feb2017.png

#14 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:31 AM

Usually the price just moves inside the megaphone till it breaks down, unless it's different this time..............

good TA did not miss that potential 'bull flag' BO, at least to reach up to that Megaphone Line...

looks like this time is different - based on comparing today's solid closed candle BO with 12/8/16's BD doji, in their price/line interactions. This fits well with the '2nd mouse' theory..

(wait! theory or just the stampede mode? my philosophy: 'anything goes' in challenging self is alright, you can only hurt yourself if somthin go wrong lol)

Facing major line like this, price has to struggle a little on at least few daily candles testing/re-testing, challenging that line's significance degree if any. So...

time/price/space make up lines, let them play with it a few more days... no one was in any hurry before I point this line out anyway, LOL!

RUT-Daily-superMF3.png

RUT-Daily-superMF4.png

well you tell me...

ES-daily-feb2017-228.png

#15 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:34 PM

RUT-Daily-superMF3.png

RUT-Daily-superMF4.png

well you tell me...

ES-daily-feb2017-228.png

To answer my own question, it BOed! 2nd mouse, megafon did it again LOL! First time 'open and close' above blue line with new highs.

Higher highs/lows from 1/29/17 can now carve out new uptrend (likely rising wedge). This major blue line was tested, retested and BOed, needs retests later to signify BO more... see today's high stopped @1416.15 at my red box top given days ago? beats me, need to see more BO of this box. FO on daily still open.

RUT-Daily-superMF6.png

RUT-Daily-superMF5.png.

Edited by iloli way, 01 March 2017 - 07:41 PM.

#16 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:04 PM

Back in Jan 7th, did a GS wkly next target ~274, where are we now?... hey semi, how about that for your 'whine line'...?

GS-target.png

#17 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:02 AM

BO hit my red box like hitting a giant red brick: do I see the 'significance degree' of the blue solid line as VeryHigh? yes. It's the Hamburger Hill.

The dashed line, good to be potential BD target.

Rigid dichotomy still in boxing mode.

RUT-Daily-superMF6.png

#18 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:14 PM

talking about the hamburger hill battle... this is the result as of published date... LOL! good wknd!

https://www.youtube....E4#t=551.685895

#19 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:45 PM

RUT-Daily-superMF3.png

RUT-Daily-superMF4.png

well you tell me...

ES-daily-feb2017-228.png

To answer my own question, it BOed! 2nd mouse, megafon did it again LOL! First time 'open and close' above blue line with new highs.

Higher highs/lows from 1/29/17 can now carve out new uptrend (likely rising wedge). This major blue line was tested, retested and BOed, needs retests later to signify BO more... see today's high stopped @1416.15 at my red box top given days ago? beats me, need to see more BO of this box. FO on daily still open.

RUT-Daily-superMF6.png

RUT-Daily-superMF5.png.

updating:

Higher highs/lows from 1/29/17 can now carve out new uptrend (likely rising wedge).

RUT-Daily-superMF7.png

#20 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:17 PM

RUT-Daily-superMF3.png

RUT-Daily-superMF4.png

well you tell me...

ES-daily-feb2017-228.png

RUT-Daily-superMF6.png

RUT-Daily-superMF5.png.

updating:

Higher highs/lows from 1/29/17 can now carve out new uptrend (likely rising wedge).

RUT-Daily-superMF7.png

Price playing orange rising wedge accordingly as this pattern's revealed right after 2/28 high was made.

Pattern is bearish in nature, additional pressure coming down from the blue line- the hamburger hill resistance.

Before actual BD/BO of the orange pattern, we trade between the two orange TLs. One more rebound from lower TL (~1361) biased per GS target's not met yet.

BD of the orange lower line opens up even lower dashed line (still in the last chart) target, which i posted on march 3 : only then we say 3/1 had an FO, or even an IT top...

ok

BO hit my red box like hitting a giant red brick: do I see the 'significance degree' of the blue solid line as VeryHigh? yes. It's the Hamburger Hill.

The dashed line, good to be potential BD target.

Edited by iloli way, 07 March 2017 - 05:24 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nothing but blue sky ?!