iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:35 PM

getting close... lol

RUT-Daily-superMF8.png

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#22 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:08 PM

Lets go to hourly, all time frames follow same laws, same pattern-play, lines, movements.

The green triangle belongs to sickle family jurisdiction.

Normal practices expect rebound from next dominant attracting line... as of close today.

Much can be read in this chart in light of the 5 years daily Megaphone, i can't cover them all, leave them to beaver then, LOL!

RUT-Daily-superMF10.png

Edited by iloli way, 08 March 2017 - 06:17 PM.

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#23 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:41 AM

did orange bd today ?

RUT-Daily-superMF10.png

#24 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:52 AM

So what is it - break down (bearish) or a sickle (bullish)? - you cant have it both ways ;-)

short term seems like a long, especially if there is fake break down

#25 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:09 PM

So what is it - break down (bearish) or a sickle (bullish)? - you cant have it both ways ;-)

short term seems like a long, especially if there is fake break down

relax grasshopper, look only took 5 yrs for this megafon and me pointed out... see only a month i posted thread asked question ..lol

joke aside, trade 1min more sexy, got 'w' bottom hour b4 close yest...

RUT-Daily-superMF11.pngRUT-Daily-superMF12.png

Edited by iloli way, 10 March 2017 - 12:20 PM.

#26 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:21 PM

Im not doing 1min LIVE trading here. I have in the past, even posting screen shot of my account, but that the whole thread got deleted due to someone who called me "the worst poster on this board". I can do VST live trading/posting with entry/stop everyday while i trade, but why, what for? Not for the sub fee and not for any benefits to my health- mental or physical. So i only post when at least an IT turn is anticipated. Go explore my posting history, did I miss a turn-posting without a right result at the end of my threads?

This topic I choose a question mark as title, that says a lot. 1min is sexier, it often can easily be spotted at the turn right in front of you and "traders" without vision just can't see it coming. The key is lines must be setup ahead of turns. Must be able to foresee and anticipate before participate. You can guess all reasons why prices move, useless if you can't put your money at the BO/BD because you don't know where to look for them. And even so, still need method/system to manage trade. 

I am going to do a "LIVE- for me only" non-live-for-you live trading posting later for educational purposes only. Of course yell if don't like the idea i'll stop.

Edited by iloli way, 10 March 2017 - 03:30 PM.

#27 chartist10

chartist10

• Traders-Talk User
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:30 PM

Iloli,

I hope you continue to post. Your technical analysis is brilliant and has taught me quite a bit. Please know that many on this board appreciate your unique and informative posts. Without you I would never have known of the sickle pattern!

#28 ONEGOAL

ONEGOAL

• Traders-Talk User
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:00 AM

Agree as well -yinyang.gif

#29 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:59 PM

Usually the price just moves inside the megaphone till it breaks down, unless it's different this time..............

good TA did not miss that potential 'bull flag' BO, at least to reach up to that Megaphone Line...

looks like this time is different - based on comparing today's solid closed candle BO with 12/8/16's BD doji, in their price/line interactions. This fits well with the '2nd mouse' theory..

(wait! theory or just the stampede mode? my philosophy: 'anything goes' in challenging self is alright, you can only hurt yourself if somthin go wrong lol)

Facing major line like this, price has to struggle a little on at least few daily candles testing/re-testing, challenging that line's significance degree if any. So...

cut like a hot-knif thru butter, then it's exceptional ...

bullish? that will fit well with a FO too,

time/price/space make up lines, let them play with it a few more days... no one was in any hurry before I point this line out anyway, LOL!

RUT-Daily-superMF3.png

RUT-Daily-superMF4.png

well you tell me...

ES-daily-feb2017-228.png

To answer my own question, it BOed! 2nd mouse, megafon did it again LOL! First time 'open and close' above blue line with new highs.

Higher highs/lows from 1/29/17 can now carve out new uptrend (likely rising wedge). This major blue line was tested, retested and BOed, needs retests later to signify BO more... see today's high stopped @1416.15 at my red box top given days ago? beats me, need to see more BO of this box. FO on daily still open.

RUT-Daily-superMF6.png

RUT-Daily-superMF5.png.

updating:

Higher highs/lows from 1/29/17 can now carve out new uptrend (likely rising wedge).

RUT-Daily-superMF7.png

Price playing orange rising wedge accordingly as this pattern's revealed right after 2/28 high was made.

Pattern is bearish in nature, additional pressure coming down from the blue line- the hamburger hill resistance.

Before actual BD/BO of the orange pattern, we trade between the two orange TLs. One more rebound from lower TL (~1361) biased per GS target's not met yet.

BD of the orange lower line opens up even lower dashed line (still in the last chart) target, which i posted on march 3 : only then we say 3/1 had an FO, or even an IT top...

ok

BO hit my red box like hitting a giant red brick: do I see the 'significance degree' of the blue solid line as VeryHigh? yes. It's the Hamburger Hill.

The dashed line, good to be potential BD target.

ok guys thanks for feedbacks, no one dont like the idea so far forever hold your peace then lol!

Today's awaited(rebound from orange) long-tail-needle(hammer) is deep and responsive to the now rising parallel bearish channel morphed from the rising wedge, so we follow ms. price as always.

3 arrows indicate new higher lows new orange tl; the green sickle-family triangle needs a BO to snap it upward; btw, GS has a daily hammer too.

Potential and projected double top or even rejection at upper orange and the blue Megaphone line is next 'trade between line' target observed - SO BULLS LAST DAY TODAY TO NAIL THE STICK SAVE as per my lines/patterns.

Just like last time FO's remained open during last BO of blue line on a daily candle; this time this hammer also embedded a still opened BD.

ok stop my blahblah for now...

RUT-Daily-superMF29.png

Edited by iloli way, 14 March 2017 - 04:02 PM.

#30 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:53 PM

Orange lower tl rebounded exactly as a floor should have, and green sickle-triangle BO as well. Will price hit next target and reacting as said? what do you say with your indicators?

RUT-Daily-superMF30.png

Edited by iloli way, 20 March 2017 - 05:54 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nothing but blue sky ?!