• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#41 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:42 AM

another warning sign from current extremely bearish 'inverted sickle' formed by this recent upthrust - only orthodox 'sickles' snap upward can generate next bullish momentum.

ES-daily-feb2017.png

That was Feb 16, here comes the "only orthodox 'sickles' snap upward can generate next bullish momentum". Ms. Price is a very reliable predictable b*tch! LOL! laugh.png yinyang.gifnumchuk.gif 

I have seen and collected enough sickle play-outs, must say that I have already registered the term for this pattern I coined and discovered. Anyone disagree so, lets hear it! Anyone who already benefit from it, more power to you!

No pattern works 100%, if a bearish/bullish pattern turns out bullish/bearish, then you know that 'exceptional outcome' carries exceptional counter force!

ES-daily-mar2017.png

zoomed in:

ES-daily-ma2017.png

Edited by iloli way, 29 March 2017 - 04:54 AM.

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#42 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:32 AM

any surprise for today? not to LOL lol... building flag pole now for next flag, one hour to close.

ES up to the minute, done trading, last chart today before cash open... or close, who knows? i only post when price tells me to. One day we all gonna be unable to post/read, hopefully TT is still here and always newer generations of traders will be poking around, my files here can still be studied as my systems... thoughts from wee hours vulnerability keep knocking on wood.

ES-hrly-mar2017.png

Pink bear flag (you familiar with that one) broken down with no surprise; then rebounded at bottom line. Same old tricks, stabbed below just a bit enough to scare some off overnight, then snapped right up at LOL lines, now developing a bullish yellow descending wedge! Watch closely those lines...

ES-hrly-mar201.png

RUT both cash and futs behaving very orderly. staying within my Red 'trade between lines' course. And futs orange megafon served very well. Not exciting, no surprise there either.

Did it my way you can LOL! laugh.png too...knock knock

ES-hrly-mar201.png

do you also see pink baby bull flag incubating in wee hours...? (just move pink lines from previous charts if dont like to draw new ones, previous functions served up)

most traders don't like being a 'night mokey', that's universally true to natural laws, BUT, if you don't follow futures market to give you a premonition, your way or against, you are being mislead by the daytime cash charts for too long !

ES-hrly-mar2017-1.png

Edited by iloli way, 29 March 2017 - 05:45 AM.

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#43 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:09 AM

take a look at ES right now around posting time, what pattern do you see formed by the slump? not what you think it is, OR is it? LOL!

RUT-Daily-superMF34.png

RUT-Daily-superMF27.png

It's TIME to formally reintroduce the Blue "good old friend" - Descending Broadening Bullish Wedge or Descending Megaphone - 2nd chart above. You can log in find its past performances in my archive. The bullish Hockey Stick, another one of my discovered and coined pattern served as a prelude. This is the mother of the current sequence of posts I am doing right now and  most recently.

OK, enuf, no one's looking anyway... zipped.gif

Edited by iloli way, 29 March 2017 - 06:23 AM.

#44 chartist10

chartist10

• Traders-Talk User
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:01 PM

I think people are looking...

#45 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:26 AM

news lows followed by new highs, you with me ;-)

#46 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:59 AM

I think people are looking...

i was referring to while i was posting the last one no one's looking, most still in bed...batman.gif  but you are a real gentleman for telling me that flowers.gif

#47 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:03 AM

news lows followed by new highs, you with me ;-)

yeah as long as you with ms. price, i'll always be with you biggrin.png

#48 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:17 AM

i'm in la la land, on my own ;-)

#49 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:31 AM

New VST 'trade between lines' are these two red lines. Below the lower tl (you have to track lines, i use line as trailing stops when it's a critical line to my trade) then again dashed line waiting below.

CASH CLOSED: i keep orange RBPL intact here

RUT-Daily-superMF2.png

FUTURES: i CHANGED cash RBPC ORANGE LINES TO local MEGAFON

RUT-Daily-superMF1.png

now lets check R2K futs. how its 'trade between two red lines' preparing path for cash open in 2 hours: correctly following the two red lines that i gave last Friday, and at this moment knocking on the heaven's door - about to hit the upper red TL - as I said these two red lines also construed as bull-flag; so price should break out, and then targeting top of the Orange Megafon with a 5th touch... new high, another words... or, price will shy from BO of red upper line then back down towards lower red line again.

RUT-Daily-superMF1-1.png

Edited by iloli way, 30 March 2017 - 06:35 AM.

#50 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:47 AM

i'm in la la land, on my own ;-)

boy aren't we all? sweatingbullets.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nothing but blue sky ?!