Photo

Hong Kong ETF "EWH" worth a look here -- Chart

Hitting upper Trend Line .786 Fib EW Wave c complete TDSEQ Sell Set Up 9 daily TD Analog Daily

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Geomean

Geomean

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:21 PM

I follow this ETF for Hong Kong pretty closely.  It appears to be near an inflection point and is at a spot where stops can be  closely defined.  The chart illustrates the reasons.  According to EWT experts I follow, it appears to be finishing a minute degree c wave in a minor B and ready to start an minor degree C wave down to complete Primary Wave B potentially at its 2010 low or, if a triangle is forming with a Wave E type bottom, the completing ending at the lower blue trend line before a thrust up.

The triangle formation is pretty clear on the chart and price is in the .786 retrace area from the Dec low.  The daily printed a TDSEQ sell set up 9(black color) yesterday which could signal an end of the move. ( Note on the chart the instances where a Black 9 printed on the chart close to or at an inflection point in this item.)

On lower time frames it appears to have completed the minute wave C looking at the hourly and shorter time frame charts at/close to  important EW fib extensions.

Worth a look

ATB

Geo

14981ms.jpg

Opportunity knocks on your door every day-answer it.

#2 dowdeva

dowdeva

• Traders-Talk User
  • 525 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:30 PM

Thanks, Mike,

Took a closer look and decided to place an initial short on Thursday. Still not sure it's 'cooked' on some of my studies, per my reply to another post of yours, but close enough. There's a gazillion gaps on the vehicle (how's that for precision posting?).

If it pays off, thank you in advance.

Lisa