BITCOIN new all-time high

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:15 PM

Someone here was touting that a while back, I don't follow it much but did see it make a new all-time high today. Not good for currency confidence one would think, be interesting to see if Bit and gold rise in tandem on a longer term basis

Senor

#2 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,871 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:45 PM

Tom McClellan: SPECIAL EDITION - Bitcoin Follow Up

Bitcoin_Feb2017.gif

#3 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:30 PM

dont quote me, webbot said 1088 will lead to 1488 quickly. But much higher after I think it was $13000 this

time next year.

Says there will be epic crashes, like dropping $5000 one time from when it is at $25000.

Epic monetary stuff to be starting during March good for metals and bitcoin. 

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#4 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:02 PM

start at 15 minutes for bitcoin and metals.

Edited by AChartist, 24 February 2017 - 11:03 PM.

#5 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:29 AM

Here's the link to current Bitcoin prices for those interested - http://bitcointicker.co/

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:52 PM

Here's the link to current Bitcoin prices for those interested - http://bitcointicker.co/

Fib

Hey Fib hows the A/D line stuff lookin in the miners?

Senor

#7 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:35 PM

my ideas and comments about what is being said.

a new discussion with Clif anticipating hyperinflation in US this year probably facilitates the stocks,

metals, and bitcoin.

He thinks there is a stock swoon this year, I think so too soon, but it reveals the mining stocks that do not go down (relative strength).

Probably a good idea to lighten up on stocks and mining stocks coming up soon which I have begun.

I have a target to lighen up at 15 to 22 days during March but possibly it goes not really give it up until tax day as usual.

If I can I would like to pickup another bitcoin around 1100 in here.

Consumer companies will not work such as pedophelia involvement coming out,

something about pewdiepie and disney I dont know that story yet. He and his girlfriend

are the biggest youtube thing with young people like 20% of all utube traffic,

and something came out about disney.

Such again as the starbucks

backlash for hiring illegals, then google 1st amendment and commerce infringment, its 90B obama censorship contract,

that sort of thing is a wrong year for consumer stocks. But to look up the stocks involved in 

antarctica, maybe one is SAIC.

I knew that right away from day one of google, when I was searching actual intelligent information and google just returned censored crap,

knew it was a communist coup operation.

Oppositional power goes away with trump war on pedophiles.

There is not much risk of trump impeachment because he is not democrat or republican is

placed by the constitutional faction of the generals to take out the deep state and cia,

i guess mostly by the war on pedophiles announced by trump at CPAC on Friday.

Will take something else external of our money system to bridge the crash of big banks, real estate, tuition debt, subprime auto?

#8 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:28 AM

another one starts with stuff about google then into pedogate and to bitcoin about 1/2 way in.

gold and silver will work but the real power is bitcoin.

he has to be careful with words and uses other expressions so his own words dont

propagate as feedback to his own system.

after the notable pedophile death by June is a void in the satanist echo chamber when their

pedophile "media" circus personalities start disappearing. Some suicides, some assassinations,

some just disappearing and choosing to go in hiding,

as it proceeds some 1/3 of the chanting ignorant slaves "political" leadership "village" is

disappeared.

this takes out the entire satanist control grid, plus the currency failure coming later makes

their bribery system worthless and breaks down when the bribe currency is worthless

I notice that alot lately that there is not much purpose or utiltity to luciferian currency,

it doesnt buy much that you need, and has zero future savings value, maybe can buy some chinese crap at walmart

you dont need.

Thing about this at the core level of labor and money.

Currency is only produced by labor is virtually useless in satanism, but

debt that is dischargeable in chapter 7 is an ultimate value, that is obama zero interest rate

policy.

I saw that explanation before not sure from who, is the termination of satanism when creditism made

debt more valuable than labor.

The interest rate is the value of civilization where zero interest rates only occurred twice

before at the end of civilizations.

trump announced war on pedophiles Friday CPAC.

the virtuous cycle that we are seeing when trump takes down factions and elements of

satanists, their initial reactions only expose themselves and the real information comes

out like the hundreds of hours of cnn studio lying and scheming video released through a

studio employee. Everything they do backfires and exposes themselves like starbucks backlash employing illegals.

The satanist control system is of the clinton victims. was who were they going to tell, the governor?

Now all the information is emboldened because they can tell trump and the generals.

#9 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:19 PM

bitcoin to be 13000 sometime next year, 2300 soon.

they naked short sell the annual global production of silver, every two days on

paper, to suppress the metal prices.

if the metal priced in all communist labor debasement hyprinflation since satanism,

silver would be around $600. Adjusting for actual inflation such as the price of federali

monopoly tuition, medical, or rent inflation.

they cannot manipulate bitcoin because it doesnt have any counterfeit paper derivatives.

they can buy up bitcoin in order to sell it down at a point, but they can only do that once

and they already blew that wad once.

so the bitcoin is the immediate solution but the metals will work eventually.

at a time that bitcoin has an etf and options then it might be over.

Where bitcoin is a finite quantity, the JPMorgan Ehterium is endless fiat quantity.

#10 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:44 AM

new webbot today with Greg Hunter.

there was a time one to two years ago when Clif High google analytics was near zero, that is when he started hitting on all 

cylinders. Only thing he is not right on yet is silver catching up with bitcoin. But I do know of the metals rigging fines and lawsuits too, lawsuits won.

I do see that the metal manipulations havent been impossible by the cycles but I would say the last two were out of context manipulation,

for example if they are right about naked short selling 1 year of global silver output, every two days. I dont know if I care I dont think it works

I think it helps me buy and just about everything they do backfires as retail metal market takes it up every time in hours they are just motivating demand

and those premiums work for me in the coin market.

I think it is the old saw they are buying whatever they are crashing, ala stocks 2009.

Alot of topics here not that much about metal and bitcoin.

March is suppose to be the big month in bitcoin to plateau some during summer but to $13000 sometime next year.

My last cycle look was about right on one drop I called the high within the week then slower persistent rise, I will update.

If we get a quick double soon I will sell it to cover some other bills and then restart the cost averaging. I am still cost averaging

and will do it up until I sell.