151 replies to this topic

#111 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:31 AM

by market cap

some backround on these things, make no mistake I am a small time speculator in these things starting small,

unfortunately by biggest ICO attempt has been a worst PLR is just even with ICO

price right now. But even a weak one like PLR is in the top 75. I have several of these list.

some of the new favorites I think to build up some more built up are ADX, NEO, NEM, PAY, IXT, CVC, FUN.

There is some manipulation attempt on Veri and it is not allowed on big exchanges because it is what closes down wallstreet scum.

I did pick up a cross section in that last correction but of course buying means buying with etherium which was also

in correction. These things really dont even need to go up if the ETH is up they are up in $.

I believe it is Aug 22 for the next surge so a week to accumulate some.

market cap list

https://coinmarketcap.com/

Edited by AChartist, 12 August 2017 - 07:37 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#112 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:50 AM

LTC really looks nice right now technically, if it doubled in an reasonable time BTC will be up but not double.

another of the new ICO I didnt mention above that didnt get away yet is HMQ, it is bringing banking to any cellphone

in the world some numbers like 98% of the globe has no access to banking but 40% have a cellphone, with cryptos

they will have fake bank currency to use eventually. And SNT will be a blockchain mobile service.

PPT is suppose to be a great one and of course BTC is

suppose to be $13,800 early next year.

An odd one webbot recommends is the russian SAND company, yes sand, says all
the soviet infrastructure, the 5 story tall flats that are built with 8 foot concrete walls,
will be torn down and rebuilt, with concrete. Its ICO is over.

#113 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:15 AM

new cliff high, next bitcoin correction to come off of $6800, $13800 Feb 2018.

when/if he gets vindicated on silver will be able to stand in history with nostradamus.

#114 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:27 PM

very nice on the move for many of my etherium tokens we'll see what the Aug 22 date brings suppose to be 

historic who knows for sure. ADX jumped with some agreement with the chinese NEO network this is the decentralized wild west

unregulated, wide open anarchocapitalism. Historic.

I dont know of any new ideas yet but looking and trying to fill in positions. And if metals start working at the same time?

Cliff will have another standard report at end of month and see if there are any new ones, I think I'm pretty well rounded out many

small positions and some ICO that didnt open trading yet looking forward to.

One to get registered for is KIN it should be a great one in media as everyone is abandoning the marxists centralized censorship.

And then when you do register, gmail might send their communications into spam which caused me to miss one I wanted that is a double on

open today.

https://coinmarketcap.com/

#115 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:16 PM

BTW cliff put out a positive on ADX this weekend so when he sees something

in the immediacy he might say something subtly on his twitter seen it work a couple time, the

keyword is subtly have to pay attention.

I can probably take my base capital out of PLR here and spread it around but any time I skimmed

any was wrong and it surged soon after I dont like to trade any just buy and HODL

Edited by AChartist, 16 August 2017 - 09:18 PM.

#116 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:13 AM

I dont know how well it works or not sometimes seems to, I watch the supply and demand slosh on

the depth charts here. Last evening a huge supply came in on the sell side of IXT and it was taken up 

without a price drop, could be a good sign.

You have to figure a tiny percentage of the item is on the exchange setting the price and most of it is in wallets.

https://etherdelta.github.io/#IXT-ETH

#117 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:42 PM

adx in an extended wave released their web platform for business, veri to be listed on Hitbtc some think will be big because etherdelta is more limited

audience.bought a starter in 0x. if I can hit a 5th wave in adx should take some probably in 3 of 3 now.

ppt in beta. the Salt is selling at $7.50 $3 sold out in one day, then I believe it opens at $10 it could end up being the bank loan hegemon that you 

collateralize with cryptos. clif high say the LTC surge is a little delayed in time could be a couple weeks now and digibyte is suppose to be related and tag

along, litecoin which is the lightening fast leader adopted a satellite network connectivity platform.

this all should be the new economy while the diseased cult dies of chanting for more. I think Ill be in tall cotton in a month or so rounding out

portoflio for all the marbles.

Oh looking for some pullback in NEO for a starter.

#118 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:42 PM

one they like now is propy.com selling out soon about 25 days early,

and salt selling at $7.50 now sold out the $3 tier in one day,

and looks to finish $7.5 in about 4 days then it goes to $10.

I'm doing a little more skimming to spread around caught low tick on dgb today not sure how well it works or not webbot said

it has a surprise run coming, was building up 0x there nicely before this run.

here is a cliff high part I, I think it is three more parts coming from Sarah.

this stuff is suppose to be hitting after eclipse and through sep. Many good points.

but stuff that happens tends to be less extreme than it seems he says, except 911 wasnt.

Edited by AChartist, 19 August 2017 - 01:46 PM.

#119 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:56 AM

possible that litecoin will be too expensive for small daily transactions and

people dont like carrying around 16 decimals.

some say that role will be DGB, many times faster litecoin which is 100 times faster

that bitcoin.I'm waiting for the LTC move into 300-400, it was adopted by overstock.com for one

and has partnered with a satellite system, some more adoptions or use cases to be coming.

One to accumulate now too is OMG.

Veritaseum will probably take over free mkt decentralized medicine in the future.

I just do a spreadsheet of my holdings and $price and net value is way up this week and it is 

suppose to really get going after eclipse through sep. But alot of what i have is weak relative to BTC price

and those are turning up perhaps the new BTC capitalization is what is spread out into the new companies

how its done is skim some off a winner and look for a diversification. I think I'll be in tall cotton in Sep.

Cant wait until Salt and Propy start trading to see if I won there.

#120 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:46 PM

this is suppose to be the time Aug 24 the cryptos run through Sep, webbot

said August choppy but

finishing the month well correct so far, well litecoin broke out today. His forecast was for DGB to follow LTC in

timing. A new one trading they like

is NEO, the chinese etherium. I think my homerun will be Salt, finished ICO yesterday, the bitcoin

collateralized

loan company low interest will be the backbone of everything take over mortgage lending,

no one will need to sell their cryptos

again but borrow against it, hopefully pay it free on the appreciation at worse pay with fake

federali slave paper. It will be the backbone of the bitcoin move to 13,800.

People with money will want to buy bitcoin first, borrow against it at Salt, pay it for free

with bitcoin appreciation going to $1M. So for example I could sell all my metal, buy bitcoin,

borrow back from Salt, rebuy the metal, gain both Bitcoin and metal appreciation as this is the

time metal is suppose to catch up to bitcoin particularly silver.

the greatest webbot prediction is the "government" falls apart with their pedophile bribery

money is worthless and not redeamable for obamacide-clinton-soros terrorism, coming near over

a couple years, at least something to look forward to.

these are some best new coin offering coming up, Foodcoin just started today.

Only foodcoin and kik are covered by webbot so far I dont know about the others from webbot yet but may soon.

They also said a special webbot run just on OMG looks wonderful longer term, I see it is under a resistance line looking and

hoping for a dip there.

https://www.foodcoin.io/

https://kin.kik.com/

https://token.enigma.co/

https://www.spectivvr.com/#crowdsale

https://tokensale.propy.com/#tokensale

according to cliff high,

cryptos have not even reached the 1% innovator stage, the move from 1% to 3% public

awareness is the early adopter phase with mass adoption and then bubble phase many years.

You do not talk bubble until the uber driver volunteer unsolicited crypto recommendations,

years and $milions later. Well there is no bubble the way they trade and of course no one like near zero

people know what is.

Edited by AChartist, 23 August 2017 - 08:49 PM.