Photo

Big changes coming for the US$ (Dr. Steve Pieczenik)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cafeflorida

cafeflorida

• Traders-Talk User
  • 213 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:42 PM

Big changes coming for the US$

Roger Stone And Dr. Steve Pieczenik
published Feb. 23

http://stevepieczeni...-on-deep-state/

Dr. Steve Pieczenik: (17:10)
"...The only country that is not in financial trouble is the United States.
We have now gone to the IMF, thanks to (Steve) Mnuchin and basically
said to Lagard and to [sic] the Director of the IMF and the World Bank
'realign your currency rates so that the $dollar reflects correctly
how we can do trade and don't artificially pump us up so that we
cannot do trade.'"

#2 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:07 PM

goes to what webbot said about big currency disruptions beginning in March.

the principal of the world reserve currency is to print it, sufficient to pay debts plus interest.

if that is not how it worked, then it was intentional depopulation. Now I dont know how it is

equitably distributed when it is printed, that is another story of wages, inflation, interest on savings, again

planned depopulation there. Did they really think the globalists the run depopulation so efficiently really

dont know how to count or was it planned cloward-pivon.

No there is not suppose to be rising prices and rising wages and rising debt, with min wage to keep the 

lowest skilled unemployed and unemployable there is suppose to be rising saving value of the money with

productivity and technology.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#3 cafeflorida

cafeflorida

• Traders-Talk User
  • 213 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:03 PM

In the edited video link above, Dr. Pieczenik's comments on the IMF and World Bank

appear at the 11:10 mark.

I was referencing another interview, which received very little editing.

in the unedited interview, Dr. Pieczenik's IMF & World Bank comments appear at 22:24:

http://www.infowars....-state-secrets/

#4 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:54 PM

I have seen him a long time on AJ show, people dont know anything about this stuff but maybe a lot more

are catching on each day they reveal themselves and backfire.

epic biblical war between the luciferian communist and constitutional factions. The communists dont have any

standing or power outside the pedophile "control files" but to keep the world at the brink of monetary and debt collapse is their blackmail 

technology. How they really fall apart is when their currency dies, their blackmail dies.

I reflected on how I may be alot richer than so many with big taxed property risks and financial "assets" aka someone else's debt.

I have set it up that way although I still have some of their debt based stuff like my whole life insurance program. Its like a reprieve, the 

slow burn depopulation technology allowed some time to setup more than I thought there would be. Everything they do backfires like

giving me three years and good gold lows to accumulate metals. I have property that could lose 1/2

and not kill me, set it up that way while I heard some bubble places are already down 40%.

Where I calculated that the multi million dollar taxed W2 employee ceo dies with about 1/8th of it even if the debt ponzie doesnt collapse,

I may be richer than them with none of the responsibility and accountability.

But the real asset is making myself the industry expert, just when they might even be bringing back manufacturing too.

The other thing is learn the chapter 7 tricks and traps and learn about how to setup "property" if it comes to that, is why I do a roth equity annuity

and the whole life for example. Who reads statute?

#5 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:56 AM

it wont be exactly like this but at the esoteric level I think this is the real story.

relevent to trump announcing level playing field of

currency reset "coming sooner than anyone thinks",

after speaking to china and japan.

there are writings in the Boston Federal Reserve website that this was always the plan.

the revaluation to gold and equity sets each countries currency value to a level playing field.

if a country wants to improve its balance of wealth has to produce, opposite obama

satanism and kills off pig ignorant cannibals by the natural order. Its their religion anyway

they came from monkeys.

Opposite the communist

spanish that destroyed all value of all silver that they took out of south america,

only christian capitalists can produce wealth out of capital.

Always the law of opposites, always opposite satanist leftist cannibals.

To produce they might have to be able the think, kills off federali unemployable zombie

"schooling" by default. Its all the ancient christian knowledge. Only christianity promotes free

will and intelligence.

the two largest gold holders are in merger talks, vatican and china.

how does it fix obama tax debt satanism. revaluing gold to outrageous numbers creates

immediate

capital wealth but if gold is revalued up 10 times, silver is revalued up 60 or 70 times.

what is different is resetting currency value to gold and equity.

equity is peace, leftist satanist pig debt is war.

also cancels federal reserve notes with new domestic equity currency, cancelling obama satanist

bribery and pedophile control technologies. Because satanists wont have lawful currency to run bribery technologies

because satanists dont produce.

#6 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:33 AM

Mar 15

could be the stock swoon with metals and bitcoin moonshot.

they only take in enough money to pay interest on debt and SS and not much else,

everything else is straight debt obama 2.5T new debt in 2016 alone.

automatically  Mar 15 expiry of debt ceiling "holiday" (orwellian for default), trump gets line item veto on spending

line items, for example closing cia where obama made it legal for cia to fund

pravda media, epa, education, all federal communist alphabet corporations closed just like that,

obama $900,000 to study transexuals in Uganda, obama 9B google censorship

contract, etc all of it gone Mar 15.

the difference in trump overseeing the bankruptcy vs satanists is, the rule of law.

got gold and bitcoin?

the collapse is the setup for the constitutional currency reset, emancipation. we'll see but at

least I am confident of 35 weeks up in my gold. Probably trump has to do more of the same, inflate

and hold constitutional money back until midterm or second term.

this is guy is probably never right on timing or technicals but talks about big picture account.