fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:34 AM

Here's something I did say on February 14th when the Dow was at 20,504:

2017-02-14 16:29:35 fib1618: moving to the Dow breadth MCO
2017-02-14 16:29:40 fib1618: and here we're at a +80
2017-02-14 16:30:08 fib1618: and like the SPX and OEX breadth MCSUM's
2017-02-14 16:30:19 fib1618: the Dow breadth MCSUM is now above the end of January highs
2017-02-14 16:30:32 fib1618: and this generates the new upside price targets we talked about on Thursday
2017-02-14 16:30:43 fib1618: for the Dow...at least 21,000
2017-02-14 16:30:58 fib1618: that's the measuring objective
2017-02-14 16:31:23 fib1618: also remember
2017-02-14 16:31:28 fib1618: with the compression we had last week
2017-02-14 16:31:52 fib1618: this price target given could be reached as soon as the end of this month

If you REALLY want to learn how to make money, you know where I am....period.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#22 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:39 AM

Let it go Fib. Can't you just let somebody trade off news if it works for them. Technical trading is fine, I got no problems with it,

you seem to think everything is baked in the technicals only. I have to disagree on that.

#23 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:43 AM

Ok, I'll retract, but I am referring to your post to Mark's thread a couple days ago, about volume MCO's.

So it wasn't yesterday...and maybe it was during Mark's thread from a couple of days ago?

You mean this one? The one that says that we will be going higher but may be tempered by the volume MCO's?

http://tinyurl.com/zzv9fp3

Really?

Thank you for the retraction, but it may pay a larger benefit if you actually read what I wrote and put it good use.

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#24 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:48 AM

Let it go Fib. Can't you just let somebody trade off news if it works for them. Technical trading is fine, I got no problems with it,

you seem to think everything is baked in the technicals only. I have to disagree on that.

No...I won't let it go...when you stain the reputation (and livelihood) of someone with a "drive by" post, no one should just take it and run away.

And it IS based on technicals only...it's your lack of understanding the analytical power it provides that's the real problem here.

And THAT will be your continued downfall in all this...this is your choice to make.

I can only push you in the right direction...the rest is up to you.

Fib

Edited by fib_1618, 01 March 2017 - 10:49 AM.

#25 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:57 AM

Fib -what you posted on Monday & quoted above was in response to Mark saying we could have a ST top - fun call....no change in LT.

Fib said ""So with the BETS still on a buy signal, and money flow in the interest rate sensitive issues still trending to the upside, we continue to be friendly toward the equity markets. Friday's sell off produced a 1.76 reading in the NYSE TRIN and this pushed the NYSE Open 10 back to an "oversold" reading of 1.05. This should be enough to absorb any further bearish ambushes for the near term. Also noted on Friday is a swarm of small point changes in the breadth McClellan Oscillator's with many currently in and around their zero lines. This would suggest that we should see a sharp rally attempt at the beginning of the week, though it might be a bit of a struggle due to some comparative weakness in the volume MCO's."

I guess for Fib, it all depends on what IS IS - begininning of the week = Monday for most people - you screwed up that call - we had a flat Monday followed by a one day sell off in SPY, not a sharp rally at all - the sharp rally is today - Wednesday, MIDWEEK, after Trumps talk last night. like CLK said.

of course it is really hard to keep track of Fib's opinion since he usually doesnt post it to the boards and reserves it fr his paying subs - which makes sense.

I haave no idea what CLK is referring to therefore - but you certainly obfuscate better than anyone else I have seen on this board - and a lot of other people seem to make money -I havent seen their account statement nor have I seen yours, but you do seem to belittle everyone who doesnt do what you do - and suggest that if they want to learn to trade you present yourself as the oracle they can call!

http://www.traders-t...lentless/page-3

Edited by dasein, 01 March 2017 - 12:03 PM.

best,
klh

#26 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:49 PM

Thank you Karen for once again crawling out of the woodwork to purposely add a bitter, divisive argument that was, again, taken out of context.

Now...you are not ENTITLED to have anyone post anything they don't wish to post. Your arrogance in this area is stifling to the spirit of the board.

With that said...tell us all...what have YOU provided to the board over the last 10+ years that would be deemed "technically substantive"?

Let me help you out...nothing...zip...nada.

Now crawl back into your hole and leave the professionals attempt help those who wish to be helped.

Fib

#27 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 519 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:21 PM

touchy gez

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#28 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:23 PM

touchy gez

There's history here...my apologies for their lack of candor.

Fib

#29 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 519 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:26 PM

lol

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#30 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:50 PM

there was already an argument going on in this thread - and you started it, and you bluntly said you would not desist.

I dont have to tout my horn as you do, since I do not use this board to troll for paying subs - I do not do the same TA that you do -  your specialty is arrogance not mine - and you did not address any of the flaws you made that I commented on, instead you grasp the old adage - the best defense is an offense - and offensive you are. the history you refer to is your constant history of fibbing - and not fibonaccis - fibs as in untruths - which I try to expose and which you immediately try to cover up with some obnoxious distraction.

Edited by dasein, 01 March 2017 - 07:51 PM.

best,
klh