Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:23 PM

that is my take 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 06:23 PM

a favor to ask, I don't mind anyone creating a new thread but you create a lot of them when what you post can easily be posted in one
of the threads where active posters like Dharma, myself and others post. It would make it a lot easier to keep those "higher volume"
read and post threads near the top of the page. Would be appreciated.

Gracias

Senor

#3 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 06:56 PM

no problem will do

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:23 PM

no problem will do

Thanks, appreciate it!

Senor

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:46 PM

yes, thanks

dharma

#6 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:52 AM

Me three.

#7 Geomean

Geomean

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:58 PM

I'm kinda thinking like you although the miners count a little different as in a declining sub minuette wedge 5 of a minuette c of minute 5 of C of Y perhaps to finish a 2, so tomorrow could do it for them. However, given their different count and cycle structure, they could do a minute wave 1 bounce and then decline to 2 to coincide with the bottom in the precious metals sometime in the next 10 trading days before anything to get too excited about, and then again, maybe something more complex will be seen in this correction, and we get a corrective Z in the miners if the general market declines (as expected). 1208 was the minimum TD Propulsion and price harmonic target
Area.
I'm thinking maybe tranches here or just save the energy until the metals bottom. While I'm getting various of the DeMark signals across various degrees of trend and EWT turns, won't post anything until Hurst, EWT & DeMark seem to align, & even then until both parts of the complex line up it may be best to just keep ballast in the boat. Also thinking the currencies need to aligh too (eg USDJPY & EURUSD) and they need a little more work imho.

So much for a trader's stream of consciousness Babel :-)
Opportunity knocks on your door every day-answer it.

#8 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:31 AM

How about the Swiss franc

#9 Geomean

Geomean

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:35 PM

There were DeMark trend exhaustion signals at the last hourly bars today in the gold complex.  GDX completed a TDSEQh13 buy on the close @ the .618 retracement  and was on a TDCOMBOh12 buy count at close.  GDXJ had an identical print. GLD printed a TDCombo13 on the hourly at the close at a cluster of 4 Fibonacci extensions from prior pivot points (a la Pesavento's methods) and EW counts completed on this wave.  GLD could complete the TDSEQh13 at higher levels.  @SI completed TDSEQh13 and TDCOMBOh13 mid-day, and had a TD Analog low at the 2:00 pm CST bar. @GC was on 7 of a buy Set up count and printed an analog low @ 3:00 pm CST so could turn overnight.  The Hurst time frames for the miners and the metal really tightened up and are now within a day of each other, and the EW structure counts as complete (but could extend the minuet 5's a little more). So it's looking like we are in a pivot area for a price flip on the dailies.  I bought a half tranche of NUGT at the close, which also had a TDSEQh13 buy signal at the .786 retrace from the 12/19 low and was on a TDCOMBOh12 buy (Combo's often turn on 12's in commodities) on the closing hourly bar.

Edited by Geomean, 09 March 2017 - 04:36 PM.

Opportunity knocks on your door every day-answer it.

#10 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:24 AM

There were DeMark trend exhaustion signals at the last hourly bars today in the gold complex.  GDX completed a TDSEQh13 buy on the close @ the .618 retracement  and was on a TDCOMBOh12 buy count at close.  GDXJ had an identical print. GLD printed a TDCombo13 on the hourly at the close at a cluster of 4 Fibonacci extensions from prior pivot points (a la Pesavento's methods) and EW counts completed on this wave.  GLD could complete the TDSEQh13 at higher levels.  @SI completed TDSEQh13 and TDCOMBOh13 mid-day, and had a TD Analog low at the 2:00 pm CST bar. @GC was on 7 of a buy Set up count and printed an analog low @ 3:00 pm CST so could turn overnight.  The Hurst time frames for the miners and the metal really tightened up and are now within a day of each other, and the EW structure counts as complete (but could extend the minuet 5's a little more). So it's looking like we are in a pivot area for a price flip on the dailies.  I bought a half tranche of NUGT at the close, which also had a TDSEQh13 buy signal at the .786 retrace from the 12/19 low and was on a TDCOMBOh12 buy (Combo's often turn on 12's in commodities) on the closing hourly bar.

Thanks for sharing