Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:01 AM

look at gld daily nice chart there

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#393 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:14 AM

we have had a couple of days of capitulation! at the same time, by the market action we can see accumulation taking place. this process , i expect to continue into the first few days of may, until the bradley

for the festival indian buying, which is finished now , was very strong this year.  chinese buying this year remains strong. https://gracelandupd...apr27china1.png

the 1261 support , so far is holding the decline in check

1245 is much bigger stronger support. 

trumps programs are not of the time and magnitude of reagans, i am not going to go into details. but the time is totally different as is the debt . trump will be fortunate to get anything of consequence passed and the magnitude will be much more insignificant
the action is part of the process. gold is being held in check, which i think will end very soon.

there is fear in the market. its shades of 13 w/the fundamental backdrop being much different

dharma

#394 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:35 AM

I think gld is going to have a very large rally starting over the next 3 0r 4 trading days

#395 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:47 PM

i will be a buyer if and when it trades above 122.7

#396 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:44 AM

now it seems everyone is tripping over each other to call the low is anyone buying??

there are hourly divergences on gdx/gdxj gold is not oversold on hourly or daily charts

not sure if daily divergences will occur on the daily charts. my crystal ball is fuzzy 

so, i will do some nibbling here and buy the bulk when and if there are daily divergences

if by thursday none develop i will use weakness to scale in

india and china are the center of the gold market

china its for safety

india also and its also for hindu religiion

rupee in the short term is up against the dollar

and the indian stock market is on a tear

indians are giant savers, they have been through all the promises and have been bent over

when we break over 1400 that will be the breakout.  sure the wedge will be long broken , but the 16 highs will also be broken

it will happen. so far 1261 is doing its job, the larger support is 1245  dont know if it comes into play or not.

sure the hourly divergences could disappear, but i like the odds 

dharma

on tuesday there was a huge block of 50mil shares of abx sold, and someone bought them!

Edited by dharma, 28 April 2017 - 09:46 AM.

#397 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:10 PM

we are very very early in this leg. i believe this bull has a long ways to travel! even when compared to other bulls

https://scontent.xx....73b&oe=59826B4A

dharma

#398 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:25 PM

dhama, dont know if this applies to your handle, is a favorite subject of natural law

I am a subscriber and get part 2 but 1 is free

https://redice.tv/re...sis-in-the-west

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#399 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:33 PM

If I break through some buying power if Tues looks ok I am looking to buy AEM.

And I'm saying Tues because if Mon is up it has to stick two days for me I would rather pay up

with confirmations with my sentiment not so good right now, of course if it drops some will be fine to buy later.

So far my stocks are ok just the AG problem continuing it was more a fake attack on the etfs.

Just sold the 2nd half of ETH will hope for a W4 here and buy back need to see my BTC chart again it was

due a drop but extended another 10 days not sure if it will drop but if it will should be coming up. Its just daily

cycles with no history for weekly.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#400 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,950 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:13 AM

SLV registered its 10th consecutive down day on Friday, gettin a wee bit extreme here

Senor