• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:47 AM

‘Deaths of Despair’ Are Surging Among the White Working Class

Remarkable how the black on this map has spread in such a short amount of time to nearly take over entire areas - Appalachia, Oklahoma, West Texas and New Mexico, rural California and Oregon, Utah.

Utah!

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 04:11 PM

1993:

The Freeways of Los Angeles are clogged. Terror stalks our cities. At shops and restaurants, the customer is seldom right. Pressures of big-city life can anger anyone. But Bill Foster is more than angry. He's out to get even. Foster abandons his gridlocked car on the hottest day of the year and walks straight into an urban nightmare both absurdly funny and shatteringly violent.

Academy Award winner Michael Douglas is Foster, an ordinary guy at war with the frustrations of daily life. Fellow Oscar winner Robert Duvall is the savvy cop obsessed with stopping Fosters citywide rampage. This spellbinding thriller is their story, asking "Are we falling apart?"  

Edited by stocks, 24 March 2017 - 04:12 PM.

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#3 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 12:02 PM

femaile life span dropped 5 years in the last generation, feminazi cia steinam depopulation

conspiracy

they pig ignorant got there marxist lowest common denominator obamacide

they chant for, white life span now approaching or equal to lower income bracket blacks.

does obamacide satanist technology raise blacks living standard in natural law

education and economics productivity with constitutional property rights "money",

or take all to

lowest marxist satanist common denominator, who said it 8 years ago.

its going to be alot better when all pig ignorant parasites are dead at their own hand,

that is the natural selection, that is religion too, their religion is they came from monkeys.

satanism is like that comes unglued all at once

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan