The environment over everything...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:53 AM

"The government over business, the individual over government, the environment over everything" -- John Grisham "The Pelican Brief".

Major American Companies say thanks but no thanks to Trump's environmental regulation rollbacks

From the link:

President Trump signed an executive order Tuesday aimed at unraveling former President Barack Obama's climate change policies: "My action today is the latest in steps to grow American jobs," Trump said. But some of America's biggest companies are saying thanks but no thanks — and vowing to stick to environmental pledges made to Obama, Bloomberg Politics reports.

Even Walmart no less...

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:11 PM

horrific genocide since the nazis intrfered with natural forest fire processes to produce the co2 that plants need to make oxygen.

pigs to the slaughter.

I am a bit concerned about combustion consuming the atmosphere but I imagine it is nothing compared to the pre "civilization" natural

process of forest fire combustion. When traveling down the road your car is consuming the atmosphere of 60 people in your car breathing.

But again the surface area with lights on is really small all of the world is still pretty prehistoric.

I am sure some ignorant on the porch has it all calculated out just right like fake news gods.

But if I was going to think about something real I would be more worried about nafta, gatt, federal alphabet monopolies, most favored nation

status, glass-steagle, moving all clean domestic manufacturing to dirty plants in mexico and china.

Edited by AChartist, 31 March 2017 - 10:15 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#3 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:56 PM

When politicians put business above the environment, sooner or later:

THE ENVIRONMENT COMES TO CALL

As Hurricane Irma, one of the strongest storms ever recorded in the Atlantic, bears down on South Florida, the state is bracing for the worst. “We can rebuild your home, but we cannot rebuild your life,” Republican Gov. Rick Scott said Wednesday. Mandatory evacuations are in place in a number of Florida communities. The state is preparing for extraordinary damage at the hands of the 400-mile-wide hurricane.

Scott, however, took action six years ago that means preparation for the storm must be all the more intense: The Republican governor prioritized development over ecological restoration of wetlands. Scott cut funding for the state’s water management districts in 2011, leading to staff reductions and less funding for ecosystem restoration projects. Around the same time, Scott signed the state legislature’s repeal of the state’s 1985 growth management law, leading to a spike in development. Scott would tell the Palm Beach Post in 2016 that the economic benefits from more building meant Florida was “on a roll.”

Prioritized development over ecological restoration of wetlands... "On a roll, " he said.  And now he's saying "leave, get out, evacuate!"  it's going to be development that is going to be rolled.  As they say, "Republicans think government sucks so they get themselves elected to prove it."

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#4 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:57 PM

the collapse of hollyweird, fake news, disney, with the constitutional enlightment wave should be manifesting as a rejection of cheap chinese crap that

we may be seen in retail apocalypse.  I know I dont care for any retail crap but maybe that is me. That is the crime of waste.

There is no reason americans need to consume 75% of the planets output, that is the crime. I can explain the crime in other ways, media

and hollyweird conspiracy, i can explain ways that it ties into the communist constitutional violation of human labor and property rights. It would

take a novel to explain how the ignorant got that way but imagine the communist conspiracy to run the luciferian wars involved materially placating the 

mercenary state slave as they passed through the pig. I am old enough to know the austere heritage of americans before fiat debt hyperinflation 1971.

the image of the earth core plasma energy I spoke of below, escaping from the mexican quake last week.

the solar flares may be a week of normal solar energies activating the plasma in one shot. 

go outside and see if sun burns the skin in one hour or heats oceans into hurricanes, but dont worry it has nothing to do with climate, or of climate changes.

I suppose the north magnetic pole moving over into siberia does mean much in weird federali science either.

So I think this is why it says in the book, dont suffer fools.

One volcano is 60 years of all human activity, they just discovered 60 active volcanos in antarctica when the ice broke away.

mexican earthquake plasma release image

https://www.thesun.c...-into-a-frenzy/

2nd time ocean receded from shore in Brazil, leaving boats sitting in the mud.

so "progressives" could go join their spiritual leasders china where the globalist communist cult leaders sent the jobs to dirty plants.

china pollution images

https://images.searc...pg&action=click

Edited by AChartist, 09 September 2017 - 09:00 PM.

#5 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:58 AM

While the cult of climate-change-denying politicians keeps cutting funds to combat extreme weather (Texas) or rerouting resources into development (Florida), climate change keeps cramming itself down their throats.

BILLIONS AND BILLIONS FOR REPAIR BUT NOTHING FOR PREVENTION

#6 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:33 PM

geoengineering show pt 1 2, dane wigington starts part 2, stan deyo at the end of part 1

1,4 million earths fit inside volume of sun, sun is 99.85% of energy, geothermal (volcanos) is 1%

the hurricanes can be stopped by dropping dry ice into them from aircraft

#7 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:57 PM

wiggington, spraying aluminum and particulates is created the venus syndrome omnicide,

they started it 20 years ago because they though they were fighting th coming ice age and

putting up particulates to trap reflection in. The more they destroy the ozone the more they

think they have to spray.

UV is the highest ever recorded.

if they arent stopping hurricanes with dry ice, it planned economic terrorism by the globalist communists.

Edited by AChartist, 10 September 2017 - 09:01 PM.