Douglas Trading System

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Douglas

Douglas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:06 AM

The system will be forced to buy RYDHX at the close today if the DJIA is above 20837 at 3pm today. The early this week risk window noted in my last post appears to have pegged a low. Today is also a risk window, but unless the market does a quick reversal, today's risk window appears to be an acceleration event. The next risk window is unfortunately a cloud of risk cycle turns scattered from this Friday the 7th to next Tuesday the 11th. The center of this cloud is next Monday the 10th.

Regards,
Douglas

Edited by Douglas, 05 April 2017 - 10:08 AM.

#2 Douglas

Douglas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:20 AM

Well, the market did do a "quick reversal" so it's hard to see how yesterday's risk window was an acceleration event as I postulated in my morning post above. It was definitely a reversal event of some sort worthy of note. The reversal below 20837 DJIA at 3pm keeps the system out in cash. This market tantrum makes the next risk window even more important.

As I noted, Monday the 10th is the center of the next risk cycle turn cloud, but the entire pattern extends from this Friday until next Tuesday. It would be nice to see a resolution of this downward stock pattern in this window. I hate to say it because it makes me look like Chicken Little, but there is slight chance of a flash crash type event in this next risk window.

Regards,
Douglas