• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:25 AM

this is the one he said one week ago that metals will go no offer the JNUG news is a form of that.

You cant buy what is not offered for sale. G. Hunter is really getting into some different esoteric sources.

I think on Mon I will take a unit of gold at monex who I was only using for silver so far, I think it is 100g units about

$4350 which was available at $4000 not long ago,  at 25% equity margin about $1100 down. I am building an empire,

well small one. I now send

Monex now just $100 a month for maintenance, they will not trigger a margin call on me until about 15% equity and I have the

resource to meet any margin call.

people complain because he had silver going up to $500 for years wrong so far.

since I use my own cycles when he says the language and emotion around silver peaks on a

certain date the direction is my own interpretation but the date sure works. He has some good timing on events just doesnt know what it

means for direciton most of the time. The day that Ron Paul held the silver coin up to Bernanke, then 3 years of paper

silver sold in those immediate 3 minutes, was an exact webbot day, he just doesnt know direction get over it.

They are now selling a year production of paper silver every three days back and forth between JPM and one another to

suppress price while they take up all he mining stocks. They cant do that with bitcoin since they dont have derivatives yet.

I still still like webbot thematically because the interpretation is my own. And he says that it is forecasts about language

and emotion not that he knows how it manifests. He also nailed the 2008 stock crash day which I got screwed when

traveling to a funeral I thought I stopped early enough to buy puts to cover my stocks but when I got to the starbucks

their internet was a crawl which I was running into all time then when TDameritrade was throttling their systems off and it

might not have been SBUX internet issue anyway, that was a mass wealth transfer operation out of the laid off middle class taxed 401ks

same as how they took up all the gold stocks during this fake wave 2 and the year before that which I met them every time with more buying

as posted here.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#12 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:54 PM

from a guy elsewhere that talked ti Van Eck today;

" I spoke with Van Eck and they said the re-balancing is not a one day event and in fact has already started and will continue and be completed by June 17th. They would not tell me how far along in the process they are at this point."

#13 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:45 PM

An alternative to GDXJ might be SGDJ.  I do not own either one of those etfs.

Peace
johngeorge