Ending or Extending?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:35 AM

if we are still in  a 2 wave down here, we might be in C of 2. If C=A then it targets 100 area on HUI

#22 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 07:01 AM

if it follows the negative daily cycles there is a one-two day peak maybe it as much as opens up monday,

then crash wave runs 5-7 days out. Then generally down until 20 trading days end of May. I will get some Dust calls

on Mon open. Sell 1/2 positions in 401k today.

I dont understand how it can follow the daily cycles when the ~400 day range is not even correlated in the 

weekly scale but it is something else in play as I described to default the system, then give them digital currency in

war backdrop.. If the new system is gold they wont want anyone in, to promote

the crypto bubble for cover, 2009 stocks operation rerun when they took up the middle class 401ks.

Believe when I watched 2009 being setup in the human "resources" dept a full year in advance.

When they busted the labor currency 2009, stocks became the elites' currency. What is the next stage, extrapolate.

Something like that is what I surmised is being setup is

closer than I thought. When they have their Venezuela puppet paying NY from their last gold they dont want gold busting out, alot of those scams in play

the point is a 2009 rerun replacing labor currency with stocks, is now replacing default debt with gold.

if gold is the new system that is what they are crashing, to take it up, to not encourage anyone in.

The cycle window is next 20 trading days which are weak cycles but the window they have.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#23 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:43 AM

nice test of the march low in the gold stock indices, bottom may be in.

we've has some stuff take out the March low and other stuff not, not as easy forecast here, gold does have 7 waves down (corrective pattern so far) IMO into today's lows

a market of stocks, AEM up over 9% today and now ABOVE April 13 high - which was rally high from March low. Some stuff took out March low and some stuff did not and frankly a lot of the charts to the downside looks "potentially" corrective, and silver yesterday down 9 straight daze. Is all this leading to an "ugly botom" or is this just a bounce and we have more downside? Most technical stuff very oversold, not an easy call here, still about 18-20% long.

BSing away

Senor

#24 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 11:28 AM

The selling volume last few days was noteworthy. Could be contrary indicator

#25 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 11:29 AM

But not if we go much lower

#26 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:43 PM

But not if we go much lower

IF is a pretty big word for a word with only 2 letters. ;) 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#27 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:11 PM

nice test of the march low in the gold stock indices, bottom may be in.

we've has some stuff take out the March low and other stuff not, not as easy forecast here, gold does have 7 waves down (corrective pattern so far) IMO into today's lows

a market of stocks, AEM up over 9% today and now ABOVE April 13 high - which was rally high from March low. Some stuff took out March low and some stuff did not and frankly a lot of the charts to the downside looks "potentially" corrective, and silver yesterday down 9 straight daze. Is all this leading to an "ugly botom" or is this just a bounce and we have more downside? Most technical stuff very oversold, not an easy call here, still about 18-20% long.

BSing away

Senor

Yes AEM is looking ready to break out of it's triangle going back to autumn of 2015, that could take it up to the 65 or 70 area based on triangle theory, despite that likely breakout there is also a big low signal for next Oct.  Russ

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#28 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 07:10 PM

next 5-7 days is the most risk if the daily down cycles dominate which is an if because of other weekly cycles up

it would be manipulation if it happens.

unless it is closing high I will take some dust calls on Mon close for those 7 days although

if it breaks down should last 20 trading days to the next low but the look of the cycles

most damage would be in 7 days of a breakdown. I will probably just keep the 401k and take

my lumps. In the other accounts I have alot of stocks that can be sold and switch some to gold

funds late May best I can do at this point take my lumps getting use to it since I started screwing with gold.

Metal the metal volatility never bothered me but the stocks do.

Edited by AChartist, 28 April 2017 - 07:14 PM.

#29 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:30 PM

weekly cycles look good we'll see Monday, how many times was Mon up and taken

back, we'll see if it sticks a 2nd day. The daily down cycles are 103 weeks in the weekly

basis, poorly correlated with recent mismatches, bottomed last week.

We'll see soon at least we know where the $gold weekly line on close is, within a couple $ of today's close.

#30 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 08:46 AM

2exyk40.jpg