• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,013 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:23 PM

I'm not looking for a lot of weakness, but I'd love to see a gap-fill.

FLFS04-28-17.gif

OptionsOscil04-28-17.gif

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#2 Shaggies_View

Shaggies_View

• Traders-Talk User
  • 139 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:41 PM

Thanks Mark - I have SPX 2351 on the radar.

Shaggy

#3 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:43 PM

Wall Street learned a new tech to tease small potatoes, they will gap up next Monday, making another crap. Yeah, all gaps will be filled eventually, but it will happen only when bears accounts are liquidated. Of course, they can gap down too, leaving an isolated island for the bulls to enjoy the drought. All is for wishful thinking for a good weekend.

#4 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 03:52 PM

but I'd love to see a gap-fill.

Yea, me too. At 2036.09. And will not be surprised if it happens within six months. Economy always peaks before the market does and the market always makes an absurd run before a massive tank. But, first things first. As we all know, the technical setup is not there right now for a move like that. So for now I guess the Bubblebutts are still in control.....but they will get their comeuppance.

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:09 PM

never trust what you see on a friday.....both the 5 and 12 wk rsi.s are on buy signals.......the gaps under the market are typical of what you would see during the epicenter of primary wave 3 up.....watch the sky as fear continues to rise with price

#6 lawdog

lawdog

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:12 AM

"but they will get their comeuppance," ? Did you really post that statement? when you start saying stuff like that, you are deep into that river in Egypt. So, all you guys who are making money on the long side, one morning you will wake up to a 30% haircut, because I know better than the market.

#7 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 08:36 PM

Yea I posted it and I freakin' meant it.

#8 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:43 PM

And I didn't even begin to imply what you took the post to mean. I have been playing the market both ways just like most people here. Geez.....if you want to take it personally because you happened to be long at the time....go ahead. But no....I won't back down from the statement for one single second. There is a bunch of OPM being thrown at the market in a frenzy and nearly ALL of these players think that they are smarter than everybody else and will be able to get out in time. They won't. It always happens this way because human nature never changes. We can see what they are doing and play it. If they are stupid enough to pile into a mature company like Amazon at 188 times earnings.......then a severe market correction won't be far away. If their reason for buying is........we've got the shorts trapped.....ultimately they will trap themselves. So if you want to take my post personally.....fine, take it personally. But it was aimed at the guys managing funds with billions......many of whom are buying now for the WRONG reasons. And when it turns against them and doesn't bounce.......they won't be able to sell fast enough. So yea.....they will get their comeuppance.

#9 lawdog

lawdog

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:05 AM

not taken personally. i don't see how one can stand astride the market and proclaim its state of irrationality. so much can happen in the meantime. 

#10 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:15 AM

my RUT daily and weekly cycles are truly ugly, doesnt mean it has to do down but usually it

wont make much progress like that. The best I have seen like that is grind sideways to up until

the cycle low passed by busting a move that locked in the cycle lows, when the move is determined by

announcing QE and the upward consolidation was insiders front running it. So every cycle low wont hit.

Just in case I am paring back stock positions and see what the Apr 30 bradley might mean, bradley

wont always help and isnt always obvious on the bradley date but more subtle after the bradley date,

what I try to do there is determine the trend of high-lows shortly after a bradley. It would fit cycles to

decline to a future bradley date to finish the year going up later how they like it. Sell in May?

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan