wave 3??!!

• Please log in to reply
575 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:40 AM

for those who question , "are we beginning wave 3 up?" i am questioning it also but it is a possibility. i am bullish on gold for the next 3-5 yrs. so , i am labeling this thread  that way

so , we begin may- "sell in may and go away"is the adage 

since 96 money velocity has been in a down trend. ie a big deflation period. qe the way bernake instituted qe it was deflationary.   raising rates will reverse that at some point . the qe money ball the banksters received was stored at the 

fed, not put in the fractional reserve banking system , to be lent out

sugar and rice are 2 staples . rice for much of the world https://gracelandupd...1inflation2.png this wedge will end soon. and sugar could be starting an up trend here both of these are gold friendly. 

india and china are the 2 largest gold buyers in the world. and w/the shanghai gaining in respect and volume and the quattro in dubai gaining at some point down the road the comex lbma viper den will be rendered to a secondary role.  BUTT not yet. also the sharia was recently created and is yet to be prominent in the moslem world

there are also other vehicles being created https://gracelandupd...igitalgold1.png

at present gold is mired in a correction. as senor pointed out silver has been down 10 days straight . which brings a gann rule to the fore. " get ready to reverse shorts and go long. 

1261 is holding very well

w/1245 as major support.  

i am watching . not interested in doing anything

yet

gold is singing people to sleep

its a dangerous world out there. w/mountains of govt debt that can never be paid off

dharma

i am not interested in bit coin. so i dont follow it except when someone posts a chart and such.

miners day will come when there is evidence of rising stagflation.  by the feds own admission inflation is rising

i am not in the hyperinflation camp.  i think its back to the 70s  and the fractal of the 70s is working fairly well.  this is 

a longer cycle  than that was. gold began trading on comex in 74  

Edited by dharma, 01 May 2017 - 09:43 AM.

#2 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:23 AM

Giant W being built in inverse miner funds

#3 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:24 AM

But finally some solid positive divergence

#4 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:25 AM

Is volume capitulation

#5 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 04:28 PM

In terms of bitcoin and etherium, the bubble play may be to support and promote digital currency as the default/replacement technology

plus a means to demote gold, and you know who usually gets their way, the central bank warfare model, the ones with the missiles and tax  receipts.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#6 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:48 PM

or another way to look at it the cryptos are the backlash to metals suppression racketeering, karmic consequences.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#7 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 09:39 AM

slv is now down 12 days straight it is very compressed and has my attention

the low in march was 1592 today the low is 1589 . the commercials are always heavily short silver

oscillators are very oversold., the market is quite compressed

tomorrow is the fed. , pms sink into the talk of rate hike and then rally once the hike is announced.

friday is the jobs # again gold tends to decline into the # and rally out of it. 

over the next few months i am looking for another try at that down trend line. if we take that out , then

i feel we are back in bull mode. right here we are @ accumulation area.. obviously on the chart the 1220s 

is a larger support area.  i like this 1245 area as strong support.  watching today. so far.

dharma

#8 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 12:21 PM

Dharma, yeah 12 days down in SLV with a down close today. Another VERY interesting chart is of the gold/silver ratio - IMO a really nice 5 down weekly from Feb to July of last year, looks like we are now possibly in the latter stages of a wave C thrust up out of a B wave contracting tri - currently near 74.60 and importantly BOTH the .618 retrace and prev 4th wave resistance reside at the 76.22 area. So we are getting close perhaps there as well to ending a large corrective GSR rally after that bif 5 down last yr

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 02 May 2017 - 12:22 PM.

#9 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:34 PM

dsi is down from 90, now at 63 , i think it needs to be lower for the low to be in

the pm complex is very oversold and compressed  i think we have a good rally 

coming up. the nature of which will  set the stage for markets true direction. we have

been range bound here for over 2 yrs. so base building. 

dharma

#10 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:41 PM

Dharma, yeah 12 days down in SLV with a down close today. Another VERY interesting chart is of the gold/silver ratio - IMO a really nice 5 down weekly from Feb to July of last year, looks like we are now possibly in the latter stages of a wave C thrust up out of a B wave contracting tri - currently near 74.60 and importantly BOTH the .618 retrace and prev 4th wave resistance reside at the 76.22 area. So we are getting close perhaps there as well to ending a large corrective GSR rally after that bif 5 down last yr

Senor

Yep - been watching this too!

http://stockcharts.c...850&a=463875748

http://stockcharts.c...750&a=259871968

Edited by stubaby, 02 May 2017 - 01:44 PM.