• Please log in to reply
575 replies to this topic

#221 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:28 PM

futures look favorable I got my next piece of silver at monex as I said I would in this timeframe.

apparently another time to buy ETH is June 4, and BTC buy on June 20 not saying where that came from.

I have next week to line up my capital for ETH I have just sold the last of it, sitting in coinbase cash for now

but need a large capital base there. If ETH works to switch part of that over to BTC on June 20.

I believe I will sell some stocks tomorrow to capitalize coinbase although stocks may also do well in monetary

hyperinflation not like the cryptos.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#222 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 09:44 AM

i believe that once money velocity turns up institutional investors will come into the mining space, ie more institutional investors.  the turning up of money velocity will be the signal , inflation is on the rise. food prices have been suppressed for quite some time, rising food prices  will be part of the foundation for higher gold prices, i have been watching dba, it could very well have bottomed!? any and all opinions there are welcomed.  once it is apparent that inflation is on the rise, miners because of the leverage will be the investment of choice. i saw in the bull of the 70s there were spectacular gains in the sector. its why i spend my time researching which miners are real prospects.  we are approaching the gold bull market era. the infrastructure is in place.   at present the fed is behind the curve. and they will remain

behind the curve for the duration of the bull.  

we did finish a 3 wave down yesterday. was that the whole correction?  

dharma 

#223 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 09:46 AM

just got aggressively long on early pullback, up to about 50%, I view my entire position now as a short term trading position with stops just below yesterdays lows, good risk/reward here IMO but MUST be disciplined with stops, as always DYODD

BSing away

Senor

#224 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 09:58 AM

i believe that once money velocity turns up institutional investors will come into the mining space, ie more institutional investors.  the turning up of money velocity will be the signal , inflation is on the rise. food prices have been suppressed for quite some time, rising food prices  will be part of the foundation for higher gold prices, i have been watching dba, it could very well have bottomed!? any and all opinions there are welcomed.  once it is apparent that inflation is on the rise, miners because of the leverage will be the investment of choice. i saw in the bull of the 70s there were spectacular gains in the sector. its why i spend my time researching which miners are real prospects.  we are approaching the gold bull market era. the infrastructure is in place.   at present the fed is behind the curve. and they will remain

dharma 

just looked at daily-monthly dba chart and YEAH, looks like a huge wave C from the Feb 2011 high might have ended at late April 19.16 low and we could have 5 up and be completing an abc down in this area. Once caveat is the 5 up is not as clear as I'd like it but it looks more impulsive than corrective IMO. This jives with the muy clear daily 5 up in the CRB from recent lows. Things may be slowly coming together

Senor

#225 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:56 AM

dharma 

just looked at daily-monthly dba chart and YEAH, looks like a huge wave C from the Feb 2011 high might have ended at late April 19.16 low and we could have 5 up and be completing an abc down in this area. Once caveat is the 5 up is not as clear as I'd like it but it looks more impulsive than corrective IMO. This jives with the muy clear daily 5 up in the CRB from recent lows. Things may be slowly coming together

Senor

so , is your thought that yesterdays, lows, if that was the completion of a 3 wave move , should not be violated?

yes, i looked at the crb and it does look like an impulsive 5 wave move. the dba has an extended 4 and then a 5 so i can see it as an impulse. i am waiting , for the dba to correct more than the .382 . and i believe, as in the 70s , commodities in general will be in bull markets, its a move away from paper to real assets , which are intrinsic value., money.  trust in paper will diminish.  trust in government will diminish. anyway, i appreciate your postings   

dharma

#226 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:34 PM

dharma 

Senor

so , is your thought that yesterdays, lows, if that was the completion of a 3 wave move , should not be violated?

yes, i looked at the crb and it does look like an impulsive 5 wave move. the dba has an extended 4 and then a 5 so i can see it as an impulse. i am waiting , for the dba to correct more than the .382 . and i believe, as in the 70s , commodities in general will be in bull markets, its a move away from paper to real assets , which are intrinsic value., money.  trust in paper will diminish.  trust in government will diminish. anyway, i appreciate your postings   

dharma

yes it is, I do not want the GDX to take out yesterday's lows, there is no guarantee it would be bearish but I'll exit against that price area at this time, and if we don't see a good close, but I am not stopped out, I will likely exit today's aggressive trades. I think oil has a big 5 up to recent high above 52 from low near 43.75 - would look for a correction to have bottomed today or maybe see more downside work to 48 area, lots of interesting commodity chart action goin on

Senor

#227 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:58 PM

the supply demand situation for alot of commodities looking better

same for crude oil and pms

here on the close the pattern is looking constructive.   

i doubt that 1245 falls 200dma below around 1245 miners under the 200dma have some catching up to do

dharma

#228 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:00 PM

Dharma and Goldfungus, thanks for the comments on PVG, I was lucky enough to buy a decent position yesterday near the lows after looking at the charts, and given yesterdays and todays action the odds are decent that could have been a key low IMO, we see. Gracias again

Senor

#229 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:13 PM

Dharma and Goldfungus, thanks for the comments on PVG, I was lucky enough to buy a decent position yesterday near the lows after looking at the charts, and given yesterdays and todays action the odds are decent that could have been a key low IMO, we see. Gracias again

Senor

No thanks needed. I was lucky enough to buy it when the ore body brouhaha was going on. Should have loaded up then! LOL

#230 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 04:44 PM

Senor

i know , or i think , you are a straight technical guy.  well the fundamentals of this mine are one of the best in the world in a safe jurisdiction and a known entity, former ceo of silver standard bob quartermaine running the show. i have a seat on this train and i plan to sit until a major sees the light

no need for thanks, though it is appreciated. 

dharma