wave 3??!!

• Please log in to reply
575 replies to this topic

#561 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:52 PM

it all just clarified by looking at some comparison charts. 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#562 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:03 AM

it all just clarified by looking at some comparison charts. 

They tried to break down the xau 77 or gdx 21 level three times since Jan and each time has failed, there are momentum and money flow divergences all over the charts.

Edited by Russ, 12 July 2017 - 01:10 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#563 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:58 AM

Nice Russ
My only question is where is the volume if this is wave 3

#564 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:26 AM

Nice Russ
My only question is where is the volume if this is wave 3

I am not sure about a wave 3 but there should be a rally into late July/early august, the shortness of my signal implies gold takes another big plunge into next winter which also shows up on the charts.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#565 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:08 AM

I think we are headed higher from here to close to 1400 into September.  We had the bullish wolfe wave in Silver, the spike low which marks the almost exact symmetrical right shoulder of the head and shoulders bottom.

Then news wise we have the fed saying they are very close to done raising rates and also we have fed chair being replaced next year with probably someone who will print like crazy again.  Finally we have the debt ceiling crap hitting the fan big time in September October, maybe they will pull off a clean fix, but maybe not and maybe the usa defaults.  Those events occurring at that time given the current structure of the gold price suggests it will sky rocket north into end of this year.

We may have seen the final bottom as of a few days ago......hmmmm

P.S.  I think this huge triangle in both the GDX and the SIL silver miners did a FALSE breakdown at first to confuse people and now will probably rally back up to the apex and then blast north.  That creates a busted pattern setup.  They tried to trick us in the initial bearish break down.

Edited by tradesurfer, 12 July 2017 - 08:09 AM.

#566 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:11 AM

I think we are headed higher from here to close to 1400 into September.  We had the bullish wolfe wave in Silver, the spike low which marks the almost exact symmetrical right shoulder of the head and shoulders bottom.

Then news wise we have the fed saying they are very close to done raising rates and also we have fed chair being replaced next year with probably someone who will print like crazy again.  Finally we have the debt ceiling crap hitting the fan big time in September October, maybe they will pull off a clean fix, but maybe not and maybe the usa defaults.  Those events occurring at that time given the current structure of the gold price suggests it will sky rocket north into end of this year.

We may have seen the final bottom as of a few days ago......hmmmm

P.S.  I think this huge triangle in both the GDX and the SIL silver miners did a FALSE breakdown at first to confuse people and now will probably rally back up to the apex and then blast north.  That creates a busted pattern setup.  They tried to trick us in the initial bearish break down.

well said amigo and I agree, everyone got sucked into thinking a breakdown in the miners was going to happen and it did not and a muy bueno bullish divergence set up in the Hui and XAU vs the March RSI lows occurred. I continue to favor we are headed at least to 26 in the GDX and perhaps much higher than that, as always one step at a time

Senor

#567 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:27 AM

What I would like to see here is another drop in gld to test the lows and then trade

Over 120 that would basically say correction is over if it goes straight to 120 fine

But I think we have another drop coming
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#568 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:28 AM

What I would like to see here is another drop in gld to test the lows and then trade

Over 120 that would basically say correction is over if it goes straight to 120 fine

But I think we have another drop coming

I don't think so but who knows

Senor

#569 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:38 PM

wave 3 action seems unlikely

can we kill this old thread?

#570 senorBS

senorBS