4 replies to this topic

#1 Charvo

Charvo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 380 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:00 AM

2yzea1z.png

vcuidw.png

It makes me think that this dollar rally is going to be the last one before the dollar caves in like with George W.

#2 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:52 AM

GOLD 1310 is the key thing to watch.....

When this swing down finishes, if Gold subsequently takes out 1310, the LT turns bullish again....

As I said last summer when Gold first neared 1300, Gold and Silver were most likely dead money for at least a year...we are a lot closer now to a potential turning point.

And Gold is back testing 900 day from above as I type this, so this could be a spot to look at longer term position if you don't want to wait for breakout...a move now back above 200 day at 1260 would likely be first indication that it may be headed for attempt on 1310.....

Sustained action below 1220 now would likely mean a little more work downside before the turn back up....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3 Charvo

Charvo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 380 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:05 AM

GOLD 1310 is the key thing to watch.....

When this swing down finishes, if Gold subsequently takes out 1310, the LT turns bullish again....

As I said last summer when Gold first neared 1300, Gold and Silver were most likely dead money for at least a year...we are a lot closer now to a potential turning point.

And Gold is back testing 900 day from above as I type this, so this could be a spot to look at longer term position if you don't want to wait for breakout...a move now back above 200 day at 1260 would likely be first indication that it may be headed for attempt on 1310.....

Sustained action below 1220 now would likely mean a little more work downside before the turn back up....

I agree.  I think COT reports for gold and silver will be seen as confirmation.  Any turning point around summer time would be fantastic.

#4 Charvo

Charvo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 380 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:11 AM

With gold and silver tanking now, I think it is safe to say that anti-dollar stuff is really getting kicked around.  I think the FXI with China and its tower of debt is next to fall.  After seeing Kyle Bass talk about all the garbage WMP products in China, I think China's market is pretty flimsy if it is based around a growing middle class especially if that the savings of that middle class is all piled into WMP products that have went into unproductive ventures (buying overvalued overseas properties).  It could be the biggest bank run of all time which would necessitate extreme money printing and devaluation.

#5 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:38 PM

China and income inequalities?

best,
klh