USDJPY On Fire since 200 day tag

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,759 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:41 AM

USDJPY with long pull back to 200 day MA here, and would be perfect place to reverse it.

Back above 110 would probably mean swing low is in....

now back above 900 day....possible LONG TERM stuff staring to sync back up here....

Eventually Yen is toilet paper...if you re-loaded up at 108-108 1/2 area, you could be in for a long very profitable ride....a close back above 118 now, probably lights up the Saturn Vs for years to come....

In any event, that pivot at 108 now looks huge on long term chart....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2 Geomean

Geomean

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:40 PM

I noticed- here's my heads up on April 17.  http://www.traders-t...nent/?hl=usdjpy

I went short this am after a TDSEQh 13 sell yesterday and price flip in the hourly and a TD SEQ Buy Set Up in the daily and it hit the .618 from the 3/11 high and touched the trendline.  We've yet to see a price flip in the daily, so gonna keep the stop tight.  Hurst Analysis starting from the 1971 switch to floating rates indicates a high here, then substantial down. Looking for 103.104 around 6/24.

ATB

Opportunity knocks on your door every day-answer it.