6 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:23 PM

Stock Market “Double Top” B Wave

On Thursday last week, we closed out our short positions in the low 2380’s on the S&P 500, looking for a possible move above 2400 by May 5-8. Today tagged 2401, a new high, but at the same time made a classic double top ‘y’ wave.  The next expectation is a move down (wave ‘z’ of “B”) to near 2360, the 50% retracement from March 27th

The best time based on the 4/8/16/32 trading day lows is Wednesday May 10.
The Wednesday before monthly option expiration is known as “Weird Wollie Wednesday”(coined by Don Wolanchuck) and typically sees a low near that date before launching into Options Expiration week. This week sees the full moon on Wednesday along with Mercury conjunct Uranus. 
Today was exactly 8 TD’s from the previous top on April 26th. A 1.7% down move is perfect to launch the next wave up, which should take the SPX up as high as the 2431/32 area the day after OPEX, May 22.

May 9th sees the Sun trine Pluto, which portends weakening strength in the market ahead. Mars sq. Neptune on Thursday should mark a top and Friday Mars trines Jupiter, another slumping day likely. The week ahead looks weak in the early going and choppy to finish. Bradley turns this week May 8th and 12th.

Next week sees a Saturn turn May 17 along with a possible 7 week low. The last two days of the week could see some large gaps up, finishing the final top on May 22. 
There is a Bradley turn due May 19th as well as Saturn trine Uranus.  This general time frame should represent an important topping area. Longer term players should take heed: a possible bear market looms directly ahead into the summer!

BluStar Market Timer is offering one free week trial to new comers.

BluStar Blog

Edited by OEXCHAOS, 09 May 2017 - 10:24 AM.
TOS--corrected as a service contact admin with any question

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,998 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:22 AM

Time for a reminder. Post the content HERE. We're not here to be your traffic resource. You (any professional) earns our attention (and a place in our forum) by providing useful content.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#3 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:07 PM

I don't know how to post it directly.  I have tried in the past and failed.  I have also asked for help and no one came forth.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#4 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:29 AM

Thanks Mark and Blu - the content was most interesting - I have mentioned that mid may seems to be an important time for debt and currency markets too...

best,
klh

#5 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:45 AM

Thank you bluestar. 

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#6 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,998 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:30 AM

Cut and paste of the copy should work (I know you don't have permissions to activate html), and then just right click on the graphic, copy image location, and then hit the "image button" in the tool bar and past the location there.

In a pinch, paste copy into a post and a link to the posting and I'll edit.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#7 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:48 PM

cant wait to see Fib's content too!

best,