• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#11 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:21 AM

follow up would be huge today. the nsa hack may stop 200000 computers from starting, they

always said that is the way they will do it, pull the plug. Not saying this is it as its centered in europe

but is a wakeup call to fake debt tax paper welfare/warfare communists, gee I cant get to any digits all

the sudden?

to be seen is when silver does a series of $1 then $2 then $5 gap days, wanna be chasing that?

Maybe after 2 weeks it wll be ready for that. Say this week is huge and one give back week.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#12 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:41 AM

Hey Tim, what's your current date for the peak in gold 30 weeks away?

#13 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:32 PM

Too early to call for sure currently its Dec 4 week,

a first high is 5-6 weeks and a Bradley for gold has Jun 21 turn date, and then the high cycles are 11-12 

weeks out but can have some falling shorter cycles off the 5-6 week high, can be mixed in there.

After the next swing down in the shorter 35 and 67 weeks cycles, I would like those to take hold late after the 11 week high

so it will be touch and go between 6-12 weeks and maybe more time is needed for these cycles to adjust. 

The swing up to Dec should start in 16-18 weeks.

But what if this run is huge, the 6 week high come late and the 11 week high comes early aligning for a bigger high, we might hav to take some off.

This is how it can adjust as we go depends what it does.

Very good futures tonight, I ran the weekly cycles today sometimes just a new week datapoint adjusts some, it is about same.

Was looking for a good week up with 20 day cycle maybe top next Monday.

All this stuff about the ransomware could have something to do with it, maybe money coming out of bonds with the Puerto Rico bankruptcy,

looking for a home in equity, alot of chaos apparently in central bank currency failures lets see what one more weekend chaos does if it peaks

next Monday I will rerun daily cycles, there was one more lifting cycle after the 20 day peak of next Monday so it can continue too.

And maybe some stress in BTC coming off its high helping gold.

I am staying with it for the long term not trading I want to leverage it up but I will start to look for clues between 6-11 weeks right now needs

more time. Trading to me just means reducing margin but intending to stay long all year not to miss the big one surprises up this is the year.

Edited by AChartist, 15 May 2017 - 09:41 PM.

#14 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:07 PM

daily cycles not that great could be a lowpoint on the 26th but then better,

they are not big cycles and not well correlated it really the larger weekly scale I'm counting on.

They can exploit cycle lowpoints too.

It could in ewave make a 5th wave high over a couple days and pullback to that 26th date and then

better and aligned with the strong weekly.

that next dip that should be the 26th is where I add my 5th 100oz silver at monex and thats all I will do

with them on margin. It will be epic timing if everything launches the following Mon 29th because I saw

a potential for a weekly base dip in that 26th week too and then every right for the launch.

$gold should be making a 5th wave high next couple days, v of 1 of 3?

Edited by AChartist, 15 May 2017 - 10:11 PM.

#15 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:29 AM

Tim, thanks for this.

On  3/14 (Pi day) you predicted a low around 4/30. It was 5/9 - a good call.

Thanks for posting.

#16 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:58 AM

interesting perspective , thanks tim

dharma

#17 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:15 AM

breadthpm051217.png

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#18 jacksterr

jacksterr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:30 AM

Thanks Dave

#19 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:31 AM

Fib I expect that is good for the breadth to lead but also breadth could be running into resistance with a pause how I expect some giveback next week?

#20 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:33 AM

Hey Fib, how up to date is that A/D line (Friday's close or some other date?)? Be interesting to see if that was a false breakdown and we now move above that downtrend line.

Senor