fuel for the epicenter of primary wave 3 up

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:28 PM

in 1982 i was a broker and at the time there was an inordinate amount of cash on the sidelines......that was nothing.....black rock just reported 70trillion in cash on the sidelines.........nose bleed territory coming.....it will scare the bejeebers out of you.....those who made it to the top of k2 were very lonely.......and those who didnt like the market the last 15000 pts up know who you are........eventually you will be lusting after this market.....so it is written and so it shall be

#2 lawdog

lawdog

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:03 PM

nobody has $70,000,000,000,000 in cash unless it's done with derivatives.

#3 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:29 AM

Market went nowhere since 1 of March, in fact declined if you take out FANG. But people got so bulled up. Of course you can keep on chasing FANG and I suspect even be right for a while. Until you don't..
"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#4 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:47 AM

https://twitter.com/...821530234978305
"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:13 AM

>I suspect even be right for a while.<    like 8 years eh

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:17 AM

where have i heard that before

http://nypost.com/20...st-an-illusion/

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:25 AM

Market went nowhere since 1 of March, in fact declined if you take out FANG. But people got so bulled up. Of course you can keep on chasing FANG and I suspect even be right for a while. Until you don't..

fang looks like a great short   3 peaks anda domed house formation isnt it?    the decline started weeks ago    http://bigcharts.mar...ow=True&time=20

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:30 AM

70trillion in cash.......of Monopoly money.....on the sidelines. If I take a look maybe I still got some Monopoly money I used when I was six years old. Whatever it is....even the most bullish market needs to correct, but sincerely although this time it should be just a correction, THE TOP is not so far away in price term, because my good Dax indicator is not far to flash red alerts. 

That said once in a while we would like to hear of epicenter of another wave because the epicenter of primary wave three has been going on in this forum for the last nine years or so and it sounds like a broken record 

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#9 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:01 AM

>sounds like a broken record<   yup big bull mkts specially this one 15000 pts can get boring.......monopoly money......its called that by those who dont have the stuff

#10 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:20 PM

Seventy-trillion?  Slap a one-time 28 percent tax surcharge on that and nuke.gif  the national debt.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."