#281 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,604 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:21 AM

this some light selective buying today, now about 33% long, as always DYODD

Senor

Running flat complete?

I don't care, I simply think we are going higher over time and want a modest long position, getting too worried about the near term gyrations can really screw one up IMO. as always DYODD

Senor

Take a look at MSFT chart 2010-12. Very similar to that of GDX . Let's hope it resolves the same way.

at this point the gdx chart looks better than the msft chart did back then.    stu  there is one word left out its a stupid f------species.  religion and race are the 2 biggest divisors.  after all my GOD is bigger stronger smarter than your GOd . my race is superior.  oh my 

by the way triple bottoms or tops rarely hold this was our third try at 1300 

dharma

#282 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,036 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:27 PM

Suspect we have another leg down but not going to be too cute about it

#283 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:14 PM

well holy smigoli nice action here just walked in the door. as others have said i am in it for the long haul fwiw

yes we humans seem some how need to feel better than each other instead of recognizing each one has a gift 

to contribute to the whole. any who go gold go hui i am liking the action so far today 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#284 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,604 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:37 PM

gannman me too.  

this is a different perspective of the chart i keep coming back to. http://kingworldnews...17-1024x700.jpg

when this turns in favor of the miners they will be cash cows. it is coming. did more buying and will buy more tomorrow and friday. this could be  B or a new impulse which will need correcting. 

when you see fund managers recommending gold like dalio, he manages the biggest hedge fund.  it could have a big effect . as a contrarian its also what you want to see

so there is both sides   

dharma

#285 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,284 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:43 PM

Current Aden report (public)

https://adenforecast...ews_current.pdf

#286 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,284 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:53 PM

Dharma, the King News Aden gold stock:gold price ratio chart linked above is 2 years old...

Here's the current XAU against gold

http://stockcharts.c...id=p12936064338

Edited by Smithy, 16 August 2017 - 03:55 PM.

#287 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,929 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 04:24 PM

bueno day, still no decisive breakout but not bad. With our idiot prez and his instability causing other instability its hard not to like gold just from that perspective. I am sorry about getting political but I have to vent as I just can't believe what is happening, I actually can believe it because I thought he was a nutjob, but its so depressing watching this unfold. Sorry amigos, I'll let it go

Senor

#288 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,036 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:09 PM

Dollar certainly looking bottomy and sentiment supports that too. Will gold and dollar rise?

#289 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:14 PM

Suspect we have another leg down but not going to be too cute about it

My take as well.  I don't have any idea about the length of time or price, but, can't help but think after that we are soon in for a thunderous rally.  My long time target for gold is $1325 and if we can put that in the rear view mirror IMO $1400 gold is within reach.  Meanwhile today was good for me so I wait and see. Remaining bullish and added. Now 90% invested. 

Peace
johngeorge

#290 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:56 PM

I found this a most interesting and informative interview with Stephen Leeb regarding China, Korea, Japan and their relationship with the USA.

Peace
johngeorge