• Please log in to reply
475 replies to this topic

#31 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:01 PM

dharma

Thanks for the new thread.  I am waiting patiently to add to positions and looking at a few new stocks to add once the gold market decides to continue higher.  Haven't bought or sold anything for sometime now, but, have an ample store of dry powder for future purchases.  Money market is closing in on 1% yield.  I use VUSSX

Peace
johngeorge

#32 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 03:37 PM

Hadik's latest tease below. This ties in with my work showing a final high in late July or early Aug.  Armstrong is also looking for a turn the week of Aug. 24 as someone else posted.

July 10--12th Fulfills Multiple Cycles & Objectives
    In the July 5 & 8th Weekly Re-Lay publications, Eric reiterated his analysis that Gold, Silver & the XAU would drop into July 10th before a rebound.  All three precisely fulfilled that analysis and reinforced projections for a rally into a specific 2-day period... after which another decline could take hold.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#33 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:40 PM

Hadik's latest tease below. This ties in with my work showing a final high in late July or early Aug.  Armstrong is also looking for a turn the week of Aug. 24 as someone else posted.

Russ,

your work showing the final high in late July or early August, are you saying this would be the final High for 2017?

It is possible, but in my cycle work not probable.

fwiw, gis

If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#34 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:23 PM

Russ,

your work showing the final high in late July or early August, are you saying this would be the final High for 2017?

It is possible, but in my cycle work not probable.

fwiw, gis

Ok Gis,  well I could always be wrong. :) I will do some more work this weekend to try to pinpoint the high I see coming.  Correction to what I wrote above, Armstrong is looking for a turn in gold for the week of July 24 not Aug. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#35 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:26 AM

Interesting chart shows buy times of gold in relation to bond prices... http://prostedywagacje.blogspot.ca/

buy%2Bsell.jpg

#36 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:22 AM

I should post the "potential" bullish count here as well. That bullish count (if it plays out) IMO is that the July 10 low near HUI 177 ended a wave 2 (or B) from the FEB high, so "IF" bullish a wave 3 or C to new highs for the year is now underway from that July 10 bottom, the "set up" is there IMO, whether it plays out we will soon see, I am as long as I have been any time this yr at about 55%. Today could be an important day as we are at some resistance and I'd like to see today's early move up be SUSTAINED and EXTENDED, we see and as always DYODD

Senor

#37 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:35 AM

Maybe I have missed it but I see little if anything discussed about the possibility of a FOUR YEAR H&S bottom pattern (weekly and monthly charts) with the right shoulder very possibly ending "now' in the GDX/HUI XAU. Some nice symmetry here and another potential bullish ingredient we see

Senor

#38 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:50 AM

Ok Gis,  well I could always be wrong. smile.png I will do some more work this weekend to try to pinpoint the high I see coming.  Correction to what I wrote above, Armstrong is looking for a turn in gold for the week of July 24 not Aug. 

Same is true for me, my cycles or their interpretation has never been and will never be perfect  :)

gis

If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#39 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:13 AM

Maybe I have missed it but I see little if anything discussed about the possibility of a FOUR YEAR H&S bottom pattern (weekly and monthly charts) with the right shoulder very possibly ending "now' in the GDX/HUI XAU. Some nice symmetry here and another potential bullish ingredient we see

Senor

Yes I have posted that chart a couple of times hereabouts first was last year

Edited by dougie, 17 July 2017 - 11:13 AM.

#40 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:15 AM

Senor

Yes I have posted that chart a couple of times hereabouts first was last year

cool. looks even better now with RS perhaps ended (July 10) or in very latter stages

Senor